Forum

Hybrid View

Question Tricky issue. Cannot load TS3 server.

I have multiple servers that I connect to. I am able to connect to every server minus one. It fails to connect to the server. One of the Server Operators did everything on his end to ensure my connection would go through. IE, the bans list.. reset my information. Last thing he has to do is talk to the server provider.

My end, I have completely re-installed TS3. I did a continuous ping, and saw minimal packet drop. I did a trace route, and it completed successfully with just one drop. And, this issue has been going on for two days now. Me, occasionally trying to connect again. I don't know what else to do. I have done everything that I know how to.

If anyone has experienced this issue let me know. Or, if anyone has any other ideas on how to resolve the problem/knows how to fix it feel free to share that information.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenuex View Post
    I have multiple servers that I connect to. I am able to connect to every server minus one. It fails to connect to the server. One of the Server Operators did everything on his end to ensure my connection would go through. IE, the bans list.. reset my information. Last thing he has to do is talk to the server provider.

My end, I have completely re-installed TS3. I did a continuous ping, and saw minimal packet drop. I did a trace route, and it completed successfully with just one drop. And, this issue has been going on for two days now. Me, occasionally trying to connect again. I don't know what else to do. I have done everything that I know how to.

If anyone has experienced this issue let me know. Or, if anyone has any other ideas on how to resolve the problem/knows how to fix it feel free to share that information.
    Just two examples:

1) http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...amSpeak-server

2) http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...speak-3-server

and there are more threads in this forum.

I have looked at a lot of those threads, and none of them solved my problem. I have tried to use the Server name, and IP with and without the port information. Usually, I tag my question along within anothers post. But, I didn't I thought mine might be a bit unique. As, I can connect to any other server, minus one. And, I was connected yesterday. But, randomly lost connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenuex View Post
    I have looked at a lot of those threads, and none of them solved my problem. I have tried to use the Server name, and IP with and without the port information.
    And, I was connected yesterday. But, randomly lost connection.
    If you have dynamic IP at home, try switching-off and on the router (maybe wait 1 minute before switch it on again), this will give you another public IP, hopefully in other range, and then try to connect to the server...

Quote Originally Posted by PotaBlava View Post
    If you have dynamic IP at home, try switching-off and on the router (maybe wait 1 minute before switch it on again), this will give you another public IP, hopefully in other range, and then try to connect to the server...

Tried it, didn't work.

Going to bump. Still having issues.

Can ping it.
    Everyone else can join it(Except those on this side of my router).
    Reset the router to default.(Shouldn't matter because I can ping it. So, I can reach it. Just can't join it.)
    Ensured the rentee cleared everything on his end(Bans, black lists, etc.)
    The rentee talked to the SP and made sure everything was working on their end.

Thread Information