Forum

Client Notification upon entering a Channel with LUA

Not sure if this is the right place to be posting this question so if it needs to be moved I am fine with that...

I need the LUA communities help with this cause I am not all that savvy when it comes to LUA. I am looking for a addon that will tell me when a person assigned to a certain group enters a mod request channel for the server I am a mod on. I have looked and tried many different things but it appears all the current addons that say they do this are specifically for when an assigned group enters the server, but not a specified channel.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your assistance with this matter.

The JTS3ServerMod can do this, look at the ChannelNotify function.
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...Mute-Welcome-)

I need it to be an addon not a bot, I don't have access to the background operations

Quote Originally Posted by Morganus View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place to be posting this question so if it needs to be moved I am fine with that...

I need the LUA communities help with this cause I am not all that savvy when it comes to LUA. I am looking for a addon that will tell me when a person assigned to a certain group enters a mod request channel for the server I am a mod on. I have looked and tried many different things but it appears all the current addons that say they do this are specifically for when an assigned group enters the server, but not a specified channel.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your assistance with this matter.
    those should be easy enough to be adapted by throwing in an additional statement or two checking for the channel as well.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Thread Information