Forum

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Mobile error?

Hello. I don't know if anyone else has this problem. But when I launch the Team Speak app, both a friend and I when we join a channel it says "Error" and when we attempt to join a room it will say "Error" again. Is there a reason for this? Is there something wrong we have done? I use an iPod and my friend uses an iPhone. I have correctly filled out the info to join that channel, but when I joined a different channel I can connect and it will not tell me "Error"

Quote Originally Posted by MahoNishizumi View Post
    Hello. I don't know if anyone else has this problem. But when I launch the Team Speak app, both a friend and I when we join a channel it says "Error" and when we attempt to join a room it will say "Error" again. Is there a reason for this? Is there something wrong we have done? I use an iPod and my friend uses an iPhone. I have correctly filled out the info to join that channel, but when I joined a different channel I can connect and it will not tell me "Error"
    Maybe is related with this thread:
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...join-a-channel
    Read till post#11 for knowing the process and from post#12 you get some solutions.

Client is Flooding

Even after updating this app, the same issue still happens even though it was specified it was going to be fixed.

Also I am unable to open text chats with multiple people. Meaning I can only open a text with one person and if I wanna chat with someone else I'll have to delete the current one, then it works
    Last edited by Swanson; February 5th, 2014 at 10:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swanson View Post
    Even after updating this app, the same issue still happens even though it was specified it was going to be fixed.

Also I am unable to open text chats with multiple people. Meaning I can only open a text with one person and if I wanna chat with someone else I'll have to delete the current one, then it works
    We can't reproduce, that the client shows flodding "on normal server anti-flood settings"
    - Please try another server first

The bug with chat is a new one. I create a ticket for that. I undertand that it is really annoying.
    Last edited by dante696; February 10th, 2014 at 12:29 PM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

The server is ts.ng-gaming.net if you want to see using an ipad 2 ios 7

Quote Originally Posted by Swanson View Post
    The server is ts.ng-gaming.net if you want to see using an ipad 2 ios 7
    Worked fine for me. No errors here.
    I switched into "NGG/Advisory Department/Community Helpers Desk" after joining the server.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

are you set as a guest on TS? If so you have to have an admin set you to permanent user and you will be able to move into public channels & chat without getting insufficient permissions message.

Try subscribing to all channels

Hi,

I've been getting this "error" message too after I switched from my TS3 PC and to my iPhone 5 and iPad 3th gen, it seems that it's something about the server settings.

I've tried reinstalling, reinstated from guest to member so I can move from channel to channel, and at first, sending messages on the default channel I'm in when I got into the TS server : podts.com:9990

and now, even sending messages on the channel I'm in, results to an the "error" message from teamspeak 3 to trigger.

it only says... error, error, and such. I've subscribed to all of the channels, too, and sometimes when I can move from one channel to another magically, TS3 for iOS will disable my microphone or my sound, making me either can't hear, or can't talk.

Please give a solution on the server's settings to prevent this? I heard that was the cause.

Thanks

Angry Problem with schwitch to channel

Hello, when I connect to server on my IOS iPhone TS3 app, in server messages it writes me "Client is flooding,"(10 secs it's spamming) and I can't switch to another channel or write PM to any player on the server. When I'm trying schwitch to channel it speaks "error" and writting to server chat "clien is flooding" that same speaks and writes to me when I'm trying to send PM to player. Is error on my side? Or its app error? Here I sent a link, where it's spamming. Please help me,thanks. link: http://s28.postimg.org/6kkwg8otp/IMG_0862.png .

Client is flooding ios

Oh dear lord i've done it this time.
    After reading all the bad reviews i went ahead and bought ts3 client for ios anyway
    I mean i'm not like all those noobs not knowing what to do when something doesn't work(or am i?)

I'm running this on my iphone and the first time it worked like a charm
    but now when i start ts3 on my iphone i login
    but right after it logs on to the server it keeps saying error error error,
    when i check the server messages it says client is flooding.
    occasionally after a while it disappears and it works just fine.
    Having traded my mac back for a regular pc so i can enjoy some gametime with my friends
    I am still in dire need of a headset which i destroyed by accident don't ask xD
    This was supposed to be a quick fix and its not working.

Please help me (T_T)

So quick recap:
    Login works
    Right after login gives severall errors
    Server messages gives client is flooding
    Pls help (T_T)

Thanks in advance
    wf

Nothing should happen with default settings on login (even when you describe all channels).

Check servers anti flood settings. And/Or try another server.
    Last edited by dante696; March 11th, 2015 at 01:49 PM.

ok i read this post earlier today and it didn't help me at all.
    so i decided to make my own and it got moved here wtf.
    idc
    anyhow dante your suggestion to check a different server worked its a server problem and not my clients so thanks for the suggestion now all i have to do is find out how to fix it thnx

I merged it, because it had the same topic and content.

The server owner should fix this in his server settings. These are the default settings for a server.
    Attachment 12125

Many errors TS3 for Ipod Touch

Hi guys ! First, sorry for my English, I'm French. So, I've an Ipod Touch 5 (the last one) and I've teamspeak since he was free on the store. I've a lot of problem with it. I can connect on any server but when I'm on the server, even I'm mute (ears and mic) and I can't disable it, even i'm not mute but I can't move in any chanels (publics chanels, I can with my computer). I hear "Error" all the time when I'm connected, when I try to join a chanel, when I'm not trying, it's annoying ! The only message with "Error" is "Client flooding" but I'm not doing anything... Any ideas to solve this ?

Thanks and sorry for my english, I wrote quickly.
    Last edited by dante696; April 20th, 2015 at 02:05 PM. Reason: merged

Thread Information