Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

multiple teamspeak

Can i run multiple teamspeak server on same machine or i must create virtual machines for per server?

When you downloaded the server, you agreed to license terms that explained this. Do not download TS3 unless you read that license.

Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    When you downloaded the server, you agreed to license terms that explained this. Do not download TS3 unless you read that license.
    This stands in the lincese
    3.3 TeamSpeak Virtual Server
    A TeamSpeak Virtual Server is any instance within the TeamSpeak Server application (binary executable) which allows the TeamSpeak Client application to connect. A single executed TeamSpeak Server application (binary executable) will by default create a single Virtual Server. However, the TeamSpeak Server application is capable of creating and hosting multiple Virtual Servers within any single running binary executable, where each server contains its own configuration properties which to the end-user may appear to act as a stand-alone server.
    So I think you're allowed to have multiple TeamSpeak3 servers IF you have a registerd NPL license (max 10 virtual servers and max 512 slots) See [link=http://npl.teamspeakusa.com/ts3npl.php]TeamSpeakUSA[/link]

i will buy ATHP license, can i do this with it?
    other way, if i must create virtual machine for per teamspeak server, it doesn't make sense.

If you have a license, it is not needed and in general not advisable to run multiple instances because each needs its file transfer and query ports that have to be configured manually and gets very confusing. A single instance can provide hundreds of servers. See the query documentation that is included with the server or simply use YaTQA to create more after installing that license.

ATHP is only for people who want to start a hosting company. I don't think you want to do that. See this map.

Thread Information