Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Hi,

I am trying to show the status of a TeamSpeak server (online/offline) aswell as the amount of clients connected on my website. I've got the code for the clients connected and that works fine, the only issue I'm having is the amount of errors that it spits out if the TeamSpeak server is offline.
    So my question is, how can I stop those errors? When it's offline I just want it to echo "Offline" rather than the errors which stop the page from loading.

PHP Code:
    $ts3_VirtualServer TeamSpeak3::factory("serverquery://username:[email protected]:10011/?server_port=9987"); 
    This is the code I am using right now, which is spitting out errors if the server is offline.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'TeamSpeak3_Transport_Exception' with message 'No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. '

You cannot prevent the framework from throwing exceptions but you can catch them by surrounding your code with a try/catch block.

Thread Information