Forum

[REQUEST] A plugin with i can transfer myself to a different channel by a button pres

Hello all of you guys.

I would need this for my server so i could move myself to another channel by pressing a button if i'm ingame. This would be really helpful to me since i play games a lot and want to move myself to another channel just by pressing a button and i don't have to go to desktop. Or if a plugin like this has been already made it will be fine too. The plugin would need to be client sided

Thanks already all of you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Randomsaucer View Post
    I would need this for my server so i could move myself to another channel by pressing a button if i'm ingame.
    You can define a hotkey for this.
    Settings --> Options --> Hotkeys --> Select the profile you want to use --> "Add" button in the profile details --> "Show advanced options" button --> In 'Server' section expand "Switch to channel" --> expand again "Swtich to channel" --> Select the channel --> select the bookmark entry or the current server --> assign the hotkey combination

Quote Originally Posted by PotaBlava View Post
    You can define a hotkey for this.
    Settings --> Options --> Hotkeys --> Select the profile you want to use --> "Add" button in the profile details --> "Show advanced options" button --> In 'Server' section expand "Switch to channel" --> expand again "Swtich to channel" --> Select the channel --> select the bookmark entry or the current server --> assign the hotkey combination
    THANK YOU so much dude. That was really helpful to me. I really appreciate you telling me this to you man .

Thread Information