Forum

New to TeamSpeak plugins, looking for MULTIPLE plugins :)!

Hey everyone. So I've used TeamSpeak for many years now, but I'm still new to plugins. I am looking for some features and am wondering if plugins exist for em:

A plugin that automatically puts idle users into a designated channel
    A plugin that automatically connects you to TeamSpeak server of your choice upon boot
    A plugin that lets me link a nice clean interface of TeamSpeak onto my Wordpress site

also, how do I go about making an external application link to my TeamSpeak server like on this page:

url removed

Thanks in advance for your time and help guys. Really appreciate the community here.
    Last edited by dante696; February 5th, 2014 at 12:35 PM.

None of those are a good use cases for a plugin.

Plugins are client-side, they get loaded by the client.

That means for "puts idle users into a designated channel" you'd have to be around for that. That's why you'll wanna do that with a server query bot, like JTS3ServerMod.

Connect at boot, you can do that with the client. Settings -> Start with windows, Favorites -> connect on start.

web views are done via server queries again. I think http://www.tsviewer.com/ is the dominating provider of such, but you'll probably find code to do it yourself in the Tools section, where server query related stuff is.

Linking from a webpage can be done via the URI, see that FAQ entry.

>>A plugin that automatically connects you to TeamSpeak server of your choice upon boot
    look into your server favorites and you can enable the checkbox to connect on start

>>
    also, how do I go about making an external application link to my TeamSpeak server like on this page:
    just look at the link and change it to your own address?
    it's
    ts3server://example.org so you will probably be successful, if you use ts3server://iport or ts3server://url
    Last edited by Chris; February 6th, 2014 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Philosound View Post
    None of those are a good use cases for a plugin.

Plugins are client-side, they get loaded by the client.

That means for "puts idle users into a designated channel" you'd have to be around for that. That's why you'll wanna do that with a server query bot, like JTS3ServerMod.

Connect at boot, you can do that with the client. Settings -> Start with windows, Favorites -> connect on start.

web views are done via server queries again. I think http://www.tsviewer.com/ is the dominating provider of such, but you'll probably find code to do it yourself in the Tools section, where server query related stuff is.

Linking from a webpage can be done via the URI, see that FAQ entry.
    Thank you for your help. Plugin, or bot, either is fine, I was just wondering how to go about getting the functionality

You answered my questions, thank you.

Thread Information