Forum

TS3 not working after NPL install

I had my NPL resent to my email and pasted into my main TS3 folder. I then booted up the server and tried to connect my client to it. I keep getting "failed to connect to server" If I remove the licensekey.dat then I can connect just fine.

Sorry, my crystal balls are out of order at the moment. With out any information from you log files this is quite impossible to answer. I could try and guess a bit... but that won't really help you or me.

So my hints to you are. Read yor log files. Teamspeak is one of those software products which in most cases state their problem. You'll just need to read it.

Says my license key has expired. I can't find how to renew it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Majin View Post
    Says my license key has expired. I can't find how to renew it.
    You can't... if a NPL is expired and was not renewed automaticly it is gone. You'll need to apply for a complet new one! The NPL gets automaticly renewed if the server is running when the NPL is about to expire. A NPL expires every 6 months, so if your server was offline at the crucial date your license is gone. The "resend license" function only resents the old, first issued license. So the use of that functions only works within the first six months after initial issue of that particular license.

Thread Information