Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

In a place where we don't fill in **optional** details to register for a forum.

Disable poke/poke pop-up/focus on poke

Ideally, I want the client to make a sound when I'm poked, and dump the poke message into the server log. No pop-up, no stealing of focus. As an alternative, I would accept being able to ignore all pokes, including from server admins.

If these are not possible within the client, could they be accomplished with a plugin?

Edit - this needs to be entirely in the client. I want it to work on servers where I do not have admin privileges.

Quote Originally Posted by Desirsar View Post
    Ideally, I want the client to make a sound when I'm poked, and dump the poke message into the server log. No pop-up, no stealing of focus. As an alternative, I would accept being able to ignore all pokes, including from server admins.

If these are not possible within the client, could they be accomplished with a plugin?

Edit - this needs to be entirely in the client. I want it to work on servers where I do not have admin privileges.
    I'm afraid is not possible what you want. This thread:
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...highlight=poke

But it sounds interesting for me your commnet and maybe it would be useful having in the client an option to convert POKE into TEXT CHAT. In this way, if somebody pokes you, you would see the poke as a normal private chat.

Since when do pokes steal the focus?

Since you use an application who isn't in full screen where you are poked.

Quote Originally Posted by Desirsar View Post

I agree with you, just add an option please to disable/enable poke for the user on all servers, because I go on a lot of servers where there is a lot of different users, I can't add them all to my list and disable poke one by one. And I don't like playing full screen, so just add an option to disable/enable poke and all users will be happy !

Thread Information