Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Solved Internal file linking

I tried searching this but I wasn't able to find anything of substance, sorry in advance if this has already been resolved/answered.

When you right click a file in the File Browser you have the option to "Copy URL". The following was copied to my clipboard (I replaced the brackets with braces to avoid BB formatting).
    Code:
    {URL}=ts3file://REDACTED?port=9987&serverUID=REDACTED=&channel=2&path=/&filename=banner.png&isDir=0&size=6844&fileDateTime=1393396181]banner.png{/URL}
    I changed URL to IMG in the brackets on both ends and dropped it into a channels description but the image doesn't load. I recall this working some time back on a different server, I might be mistaken though. I have enabled 9987 for UDP(out)&TCP(in/out) assuming the file is being sent over this port. I should note that I am using Config Server Firewall (csf). Is there another port I should open, such as HTTP? Or am I completely wrong in that you can internally link files in this manner.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew1523 View Post
    I changed URL to IMG in the brackets on both ends and dropped it into a channels description but the image doesn't load. .
    Open the channel editor -->
    Open the file browser --> find the image --> drag&drop it on the channel description editor.

Quote Originally Posted by PotaBlava View Post
    Open the channel editor -->
    Open the file browser --> find the image --> drag&drop it on the channel description editor.
    That worked perfectly, and it works for the Banner Gfx URL too!

Gracias hermano

Thread Information