Forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks.
    This has been brought to developer attention, but we cannot say yet whether or not this can be fixed.
    If you haven't done so yet you could try changing the audio settings within the app to see if that does anything for you.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

I have already done that, with no results! Thank you for your help, I'm waiting for some news then.

Problem with the sound.

Hello everyone (generally this topic is towards TeamSpeak 3 support).

So I bought TeamSpeak 3 on Android when the full client came out, and about two weeks ago i had an update of my android system (not sure if android was updated, but it was something to do with my phone) and after that when I want to talk with someone on my server, most of the times I can hear them with pauses. For example I hear people like that: "He-e-ll-l-o, t-t-he-e-e-re" (where "-" is the pause between letters/words). Sometimes I can hear then properly, but MOST of the times that's what is happening. I have an Sony Xperia Z1, Android 4.4.2 and re-installing the program didn't worked. If you want more informations, please ask me because I really want this "bug" to be fixed as soon as possible.

Greetings, Patryk.

Quote Originally Posted by medox' View Post
    For example I hear people like that: "He-e-ll-l-o, t-t-he-e-e-re" (where "-" is the pause between letters/words). Sometimes I can hear then properly, but MOST of the times that's what is happening. I have an Sony Xperia Z1, Android 4.4.2
    Well, I don't have your device but I would try with
    Settings --> In "Audio" Section enter in "Audio settings" --> and for playback select the other option (if phone then music or viceversa). Also try to reduce the "Plaback Frecuency". Maybe modifying some value here could resolve the issue.

If the issue persists, please specify your exact device including model and version, as well as the exact Android version including the build number.

i have the same problem on my xperia T.
    when i log in on ts, all work fine but RANDOMLY i stop to hear other people, i see the light switching on but no sound come from speaker; other people can hear me and i can write\read chat. After less second teamspeak crash.
    Please fix this bug

My phone is sony xperia z1 it,s have android 4.4.2 i upgrade this

Quote Originally Posted by oxyde View Post
    i have the same problem on my xperia T.
    when i log in on ts, all work fine but RANDOMLY i stop to hear other people, i see the light switching on but no sound come from speaker; other people can hear me and i can write\read chat. After less second teamspeak crash.
    Please fix this bug
    Xperia SP 4.3 and this same problem, after randomly period (1-15 minutes of work, without turn off screen, wifi or gsm) stop hear people, status of last saying person stay blue, other people can hear my voice, can switch channels, etc. TS3 not crashing, to hear people again I must kill app and restart. I was try clear reinstall - without effect. Version 3.0.15. Audio testing with both setting (phone call and music).

Is somenone from Teamspeak Team aware of the problem with Xperia 4.3? Last post from Chris is dated on 14-03-2014. After 2.5 months TS devs can't fix problem? Every common music player on Xperia can play music without problem, why TS3 don't produce incoming sound in same correct way? Is anyone from TS Team reading this thread at all?
    Last edited by dante696; July 4th, 2014 at 02:18 PM. Reason: merged

The last statement from chris is still valid and yes we read posts and threads.
    We still have no fix for this issue. And no it's not just like comparing a music player with teamspeak.

Bumps will not accelerate anything.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thanks for info. 2.5 months is long time. Can I help somehow? Testing version with more debug log or so on? Problem seems to be prozaic, not with connections protocol (TS3 still working after occurence of problem, can walk on channels, shows people and activity, outgoing voice working) but only with local sound reproducing. Can somebody from developers look seriously on the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    The last statement from chris is still valid and yes we read posts and threads.
    We still have no fix for this issue. And no it's not just like comparing a music player with teamspeak.

Bumps will not accelerate anything.
    sorry but something is wrong in that.
    i have PAY for buy teamspeak, market says 100% compatible with my device, in reality is not fully compatible. With new update is worst than before... i have pay for something i cant use properly.
    this can be sum up in 2 words: no professionalism

4 months have passed since the beginning of this thread and no problem resolving. Today I sent request for refund do TS sales and info to google about incompatibility TS3 with Xperia phones. Thank you TS3 folks for your work with TS3, but you cant sold for money non-working stuff. Give it beta status with no payment and all be ok. Or if you take money - repair it.

I have the Sony Xperia Z1s from Tmobile. I have also paid for Teamspeak 3, and can not even get into a channel...except for the TeamSpeak public channel. I have teamspeak3 on both my computers and enter channel fine. All the information is right for the channel, so it has something to do with the android app.
    If there are settings that I need to change to access channels on my android, help would be appreciated. It seems though that even if I get into the channel, I still won't be able to use ts3 on my Sony.

Any help would be awesome! I have paid for this.

Thread Information