Forum

Unhappy TS3 (iOS) Phone Calls + Disconnect + Audio Source Change

First of all, I'm happy there is some sort of application for iPhone / TS3 [even if it's not free].

At this point, however, it's difficult to decide if I want to continue to use it.

My issue:

I use a Plantronics Voyager Bluetooth device with iOS7 iPhone 4g

When the bluetooth device is paired properly, and I open TS3 after it is paired, TS3 appears to work great with the Bluetooth headset.

Frustration 1) Every time I receive a call, I am kicked from TS3. This isn't a major concern.. but

Frustration 2) Everytime I finish my call, TS3 reconnects automatically and then the audio source is switched to phone speakers. The ONLY way I seem to be able to change the audio source, is to force close TS3, repair the bluetooth headset and then re-open TS3..

Is there a way to change my audio source to my bluetooth without closing TS3?

Is there a way to not get disconnected when I receive a call?

Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by Metricks; March 7th, 2014 at 12:46 AM.

same problem I have with my friend. get's kicked out of team speak during calls. My Android mobile (galaxy S3 Mini) does not do this.

I believe internet/data being interrupted due to voice-calls is more of a carrier/network issue than a phone or software issue. It's not just TS3 which gets interrupted. All data (for Verizon anyways) seems to be interrupted.

My issue is more of, why the audio source changes from bluetooth to speaker every time I'm disconnected.. and how to resolve the audio source without having to close the application entirely and reopen it.

Seeing as Bluetooth headset functionality has been broken for over a month for lots of people using 7.1, and the most recent response regarding this open issue was to lock the discussion thread, consider yourself ahead of the game. My friends who use iPhones during gaming have had the same problem as you, and most have just switched to using an alternate iOS device, like an iPad, because of these problems.

the answer your looking for metricks is this quote of the admin "Apple alone takes a couple weeks to review every single patch... It'll be done when it's done" its been well over a month now and done when its done is sooo helpful we couldn't ask for anymore help. (not even a update on how its going)

The official Teamspeak iOS support responses seem to be to either silence people, or ignore them. Actual answers and updates to buggy software are something we apparently can't get.

It's okay. I've since switched to a product from a company who has a sense of professionalism.
    3 months and a representative can't even address the topic?
    What a joke. It's unfortunate that demand/dependency changes the attitude of some organizations. I understand ignoring questions about the free products, but I paid for the app I'm asking about.

I'd rather go to the DMV than post another topic on this forum and I'm pushing for a refund.

Thread Information