Forum

[Request] Plugin that allows posting of images (mumble style)

I am looking around for a plugin or anything that allows users to post an image on Teamspeak 3 so it shows up to the channel or individual sent to. Not linking of an image, but directly showing the image in the way mumble does so when you right click - send message, then paste an image. Does anybody know if this is possible in any way with teamspeak? If not, anyone who could make such a plugin would be loved by me and my friends.

That's not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    That's not possible.
    Actually, it is possible. You could create a plugin that intercepts incoming text messages containing links to images, download them and post a thumbnail to your own chat tab using printMessageToCurrentTab().

Okay, I also thought about that, but didn't know there was such a function. But everyone on the server would have to install that plugin even if he only wants to see pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by numma_cway View Post
    Okay, I also thought about that, but didn't know there was such a function. But everyone on the server would have to install that plugin even if he only wants to see pictures.
    Sure. Everyone who wants to get an image preview feature has to install the plugin... but I think that's how it should be done as some people might not like the idea of getting their chat flooded with images. Also note that the images have to be downloaded in order to display them, which might affect the connection quality.

Thread Information