Forum

[Request] Plugin for client side to keep a list of users

Hello,
    I wanted to see if this was possible to have a plugin that keeps a tally of users that join into a server, I'm trying to keep a list of active users for a clan that I am in where I would know if they were active in the past 24hrs, 1 week, and 2 weeks. I am always on the clan's TS (24/7) but i do not have access to the server logs but I am also tasked with checking members activity to make sure there are not any inactive members. I do have coding experience in VB but not C++ (although I'm sure I can pick it up) I just don't know where to start and from my searching on the forum I havent came across a plugin that already does this.

Thanks

You can basically already do that with the client itself. Just click Permissions -> List all clients. Then hit More a couple times until it says All clients already received and order the list by clicking on the Last Column Header to sort the list. You can see when they last connected to the server.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Cool Beans, Thanks for the info, i just have one problem...List all Clients is grayed out. I'm guessing it's a permissions issue for the TS server?

Yes you need b_virtualserver_client_dblist for that.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Thread Information