Forum

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Blacklisted?????

107.150.16.86 <19:15:07> This server is blacklisted. Refusing to connect.

from today I have the same problem
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...is-blacklisted

Teamspeak 3 server blacklisted

My teamspeak server was blacklisted and now users cannot connect. I have a NPL license and to my knowledge have not violated Teamspeak's EULA. How would I presume fixing this issue?

I had that happen to my server as well lol. It's weird.

Why is Teamspeak closing all NPL Licenses without Reason ?

Hello,

why is Teamspeak closing all NPL Licenses without Reason ?

First 2 Teamspeaks of my friends and now mine?

A answer from support is just: that the server is closed because of License Violation http://teamspeak.com/?page=eula and thats all - Not really a reason.

after i tried a second time, what exactly i did, the same answer. grats.

In Google on other Boards everyone talk about it - that Teamspeak is closing all NPL without Reason. Not enough money from AAL or ATHP Licenses or whats the Problem?

Its a fucking masquerade what is going on here. First give people the NPL licenses so them can build communitys and do free advertising and later close it all without reason, so people buy another licenses!!! and never again open the possibility to make new NPL licenses, yeah.

Close or delete the Thread like the hundred before from other users - but nevermind, i will post the facts on my blog, my community pages and every other forum with teamspeak topics.

not with me my friends!

Teamspeak is closing all NPL Licenses without Reason and deletes instantly the Thread

Why is Teamspeak closing all NPL Licenses without Reason ?

First 2 Teamspeaks of my friends and now mine?

A answer from support is just: that the server is closed because of License Violation http://teamspeak.com/?page=eula and thats all - Not really a reason.

after i tried ask a second time, what exactly i did, the same answer. grats.

In Google on other Boards everyone talk about it - that Teamspeak is closing all NPL without Reason. Not enough money from AAL or ATHP Licenses or whats the Problem?

Its a fucking masquerade what is going on here. First give people the NPL licenses so them can build communitys and do free advertising and later close it all without reason, so people buy another licenses!!! and never again open the possibility to make new NPL licenses, yeah.

Close or delete the Thread like the hundred before from other users - but nevermind, i will post the facts on my blog, my community pages and every other forum with teamspeak topics. i can also spam the forums here.

not with me my friends!

Server Blacklisted WTF

ok go to log into teamspeak tonight and my server has been blacklisted cant figure out why we have had the same IP address for the past 14 months or so, no paypal buttons on our forum etc yet still blacklisted :S have the NPL and have had it for 2 years even deleting the license.dat doesn't allow us to use the server with a reduced limit still blacklisted...

support ticket in but as per usual it will take forever since I'm in Australia and support in the US yay for that.

Server Blacklisted.

Hello,

I am an Executive Administrator for a community called International Gaming. Myself and our players tried to connect to our TeamSpeak 3 today, But we get the error message "<14:14:40> This server is blacklisted. Refusing to connect." I spoke with our host and they said it was not done on their end, But on TeamSpeak's. Could any TeamSpeak official please look into the matter for me? As there is no way to contact you directly as I live in the United Kingdom. This is the ONLY way I can get help with this issue. (No UK Phone numbers on the contact us)

If you need our TeamSpeak IP could you please message me in a private inbox/message. As we need this fixed for our gaming server.

server added to a blacklist creation date

good morning, tell them the day yesterday at 7pm create a teamspeak 3 server for the use of a community, get my pedi's license teamspeak 3 will not my profile by email, and this morning when I try to enter the server appears to me that the server has been added to the blacklist please I need an answer as alcanso aps not even one day of creation of teamspeak 3

the ip is: 190.8.82.212

My server was banned TS3 - 176.122.224.167 / wiilink.com.pl

EN:
    Hello, please to explain because on my server has been imposed ban Server Address: 176,122,224,167 Wiilink.com.pl and if possible, please download imposed ban, I will address the command

PL:
    Witam proszę o wyjaśnienie gdyż na mój serwer został nałożony ban

Adres serwera : 176.122.224.167
    Wiilink.com.pl

oraz jeśli to możliwe proszę o ściągnięcie nałożonego bana, ustosunkuję się do poleceń

NPL Licence blacklisted - on a false delation..

Hello,

Since no member of the support I contacted in private messaging could answer me, and tickets are not answered because of the nature of the problem; I'll have to expose my problem here, really hoping that a supporter member could help me on this case has it's becoming really damaging for my community.
    Hello ***(forum, sorry !),

I'm sorry to contact you via PM, but I thought that posting on a forum wasn't really appropriate. First of all, I'm not sure I should send a message to you specifically but I saw you already answered on those kind of problems.

So, about my "problem" - I'm the foundator of an non-lucrative community who was using a teamspeak since.. some years now, with the non-lucrative license. We have quite a lot of members every day and run leagues on our community, and yesterday a guy showed up on our teamspeak. He told us he was going to DDoS our website and shut down our teamspeak, and already have done this by the past since we had a lot of attacks recently. We don't even know the person actually, but apparently he is on some kind a hacker / rap contenders teamspeak and they're.. a lot of young people there..

So apparently, in the next hours our teamspeak was put on blacklist because of.. one possibility to "donate" on our community. Apparently, someone (I guess that the guy who is ddosing us for some time has quite the right profile) denounced our website - http://www.haxballcommunity.org/forum/ - for having a donation space. Erhm, I understand there could be troubles when arriving on the community, but this is a place that was actually created with our message-board module and, never used neither configurated. More or less, the service is, of course, not activated. The teamspeak support could easily verify this, and the fact that we never had any lucrative compaign or whatsoever to promote our community. We just need a teamspeak every day to play our 2d-soccer free-game (haxball.com) between our teams, scheduling our match and playing together.

I hope that you could read and understand me well, in advance, sorry for the grammatical mistakes I've made above..

Our teamspeak adress was - 195.154.112.171

Sincerely,
    Many thanks !

Server banned?

Hello,

we get at the 11th August an NPL License for our Server with the IP 62.75.188.5 for socialgamingcommunity.de.

Yesterday we became the Error "Dieser Server ist gesperrt. Verbindung verweigert.
    I search for this error and became the information that is the german massage for Blacklistet Server.

I dont became a Massage to my mail address, that i get banned. Are my Server really banned? And then its get banned why? We dont change anything on the page, and we get the NPL round about before 14 Days?

Can you please check whats happen? Is this a mistake?

Best regrads
    J. W. Grice

blacklisted?

Hi There,

I am hosting my own team speak server for a while and it suddenly got
    blacklisted?

Can someone explain me why it has been blacklisted? I can provide ip if needed

In addition you have blacklisted my ip as well???

Thanks,

Bartek
    Last edited by batonix; August 20th, 2014 at 11:27 PM.

Use search.

Server blacklisted? ( do not delete or explain why deleted previous post )

Hi There,

I am hosting my own team speak server for a while and it suddenly got
    blacklisted?

Can someone explain me why it has been blacklisted?

I have also noticed that you have blacklisted my ip so i cant even install another server? Can someone get back to me as soon as possible please?

I have sent support tickets, tried calling in with no luck. I dont think that is very proffesional behaviour.

Thanks,

Bartek

Thread Information