Forum

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    There seems to be no server running... at least not at the standard ports.

crazydk,

teamspeak seem to be going through and blacklisting a whole bunch of servers, I have submitted a support ticket in regards to this as well, the problem is they respond with a generic response and that is all as below. My server runs a Non Profit License, that I went to the trouble of paying money to tick all the boxes for their requirements the question isn't us running a pirated version, it is more how the hell are we running pirated versions when we download them from the teamspeak download pages, they don't seem to give a S*#T that they are falsely accusing so many people of doing the wrong thing, when the reality is why would we?

I know that my server was a legitimate copy as I did the install myself and used the server direct from teamspeak, as you probably did yourself, also why would you use an pirated copy of software when you were only running the 32 slot server it is just bloody ludicrous to insinuate that you would. I know I haven't done anything wrong except use their software, installed onto a VPS and then the only other time that I log into the VPS is to do a restart, so when am I modifying software? When I extract it when I install, or when I log in and reboot? There has to be a serious flaw in their checks for so many to be getting blacklisted right now!

This thread more than likely be deleted by the over zealous moderators who have been offering no real support on to this issue, there has been numerous threads started from people that are at a complete loss to why this has happened.

MODERATORS how about doing your jobs and help us, as we have not done anything wrong beyond come and ask the people that are meant to know what is happening!

Hello,

we found that server to be using a modified version of our software and violating our EULA (http://teamspeak.com/?page=eula), hence this server was blocked.

In case you rented that server or otherwise paid for it, please contact your Hoster / the person you paid in order to resolve these issues.
    They're most likely offering TeamSpeak servers illegally, without being properly licensed, and as such this is not our responsibility and we won't discuss this issue any further.

Regards,

Knowledgebase: http://support.TeamSpeakUSA.com

IMPORTANT: Your ticket is now being handled by our Piracy department. As such, Piracy tickets can ONLY be viewed or updated by logging into our support website via http://support.teamspeakusa.com using the username and password info which was emailed to you when you first created your ticket. Replying to this ticket via email alone will NOT update your ticket. Thank you.

Hours of operation for this department are Monday - Friday, 9AM to 5PM Pacific Time (UTC-8). We are committed to responding to your inquiry within 48 hours, and typically will reply within 24 hours, excluding weekends and holidays.

Additionally I even offered them to login details to my VPS to access my install to prove that I have done nothing wrong, but as of yet no response I find it highly unlikely that I will get the appropiate response as like I've already stated they dont seem to give a sh*t
    Last edited by SFW_Mumsy; August 23rd, 2014 at 12:31 AM.

Feedback on the stream of Blacklisted Servers recently

Hello,

First of all..
    - TO Admins/Mods: please don't delete this topic.. this blacklisting issue has been everywhere in the last few days People have the right to understand so please let it be and provide clarification if possible. ty!

- TO Users/ServerOwners: please keep this topic clean and civilized. ty!

now since few days we started to see a lot of "my server is blacklisted" topics and thy keep getting deleted

Now to the real issue: servers are getting blacklisted everywhere i can understand there is a piracy issue but lots of legit users are getting caught in the crossfire.. even non-licensed 32 slot servers are getting blacklisted
    the license revoke notification gives no clue about the reason

for example our server got blacklisted on 18 of August its the first free public Iraqi teamspeak server running since 2011 the switched from rented to NPL self hosted server on 2012 and running like a charm for years it got its reputation and was ranked in the top 100 TS servers on GameTraker until the blacklisting

on the same day (18 August)i reopened the "License Violation" ticket on TsUSA and still waiting for clarification almost 5 days now

----------------------------------------------------

The Gaming/free <-> Business License Gap:

if we say a gaming guild needs a 100 slot server the ATHP price is around
    $24.95 (gameservers.com)
    $31.54 (multiplaygameservers.com)
    25$ is almost the full monthly cost for normal clans (website, VPS with gameserver)

NPL registration is strict recently and even the free 32 slot servers are getting Blacklisted gamers left with no choice

the cheapest license is 30$/year i quote:
    "For companies who utilize TeamSpeak but are not in the business of selling (renting) servers to others."

30$ for a 32 slot any MMO guild can fill it these days so what about gaming communities ??

the best fix would be a new license something like a one time fee NPL like license something like 256/1 vServer or cheaper AAL license for non-business related server.

----------------------------------------------------

Users need to understand:
    if even the free 32 slot is getting blacklisted.. why now what changed ??? is it related to the recent TS crack query spam we have been getting ??

Again Please don't just delete this topic Thanks you

My server has been banned for clarification please

Hello, please to explain because on my server has been imposed ban

Server Address: 176,122,224,167
    Wiilink.com.pl

and if possible, please download imposed ban, I will address the command

Server Blacklisted

My teamspeak 3 server is blacklisted, and I'm not sure why. I've noticed that a few other people have posted that some of their servers have been randomly blacklisted and that teamspeak hasn't given an absolute answer to the problem. Is there a problem with the teamspeak blacklist checker or something that is banning/blacklisting random servers that have been online for years.

Why add my server to black list ?

Welcome.

I am writing this post because my TeamSpeak 3 server built on the VPs has been added to the black list.

I do not know why it happened, perhaps the rest of the terms of the license, but I've used it for a long time and never with this was no problem.

So why my server has been added to the black list?

VPS Server IP: 5.175.172.22

Please help as soon as possible!

P. S. I did not know what section to write about this, so I wrote here. Please move "it" topic in the appropriate forum.

Blacklisted Servers

Hello All,

I've noticed that once my server got blacklisted a few other people's servers have also got blacklisted as well. I've read the tos page millions of times and found out that my server didn't break any of the server and npl rules. I also haven't found any solution to why random servers are being blacklisted. If there is a solution on how to get your server un-blacklisted that would be great.

2week waiting repose on open ticket - Please Help

Could you please get somebody to answer my ticket i submited 2 weeks ago about getting my server unblacklisted please i know this forum can not help but last time i posted it got answered soon afterwards

website - septicfalcon.co.uk
    IP - 81.4.120.88

RRD-196-41343

My server blacklisted

Hello TeamSpeak Company,

My server IP: 146.255.25.167 is blacklisted. My question is why? I'm very
    sorry if I did something wrong. Is there any chance to unban my IP? You
    didnt send me any reason, i really dont know what happened.

Once again I apologize for all.

Everyone makes mistakes

Thank you so much.

EDIT:

Hi again,

I might already know what was wrong. I upload my old licensekey.dat to my TS3 server and I set 300 slots, but my server has enabled me to set 300 slots. Any errors, warrnings and today message THIS SERVER IS BLACKLISTED. REFUSING TO CONNECT. Currenty I probably know, where was error. I AM VERY SORRY AGAIN AGAIN!!! I WILL NOT DO IT!!! NEVER!! You can monitoring my server, but unban my IP pleease.

Love you all.

Address all your licensing questions to TeamSpeak USA.
    Noone here can help you.

Question Server blacklisted - why and what to do?

Hey everybody,
    you're my only chance to get a solution

first I apologize if my english isn't perfekt, but I hope I'm understandable

so the matter is:

today I tried to connect to "my" TS3-Server, but it didnt work.
    It shows the message: Server closed - connection failed (in german: Server gesperrt, Verbindung gescheitert)

I searched for the reason and think, that this server was blacklisted.

But I dont know why.

The server was hosted by 4b42.com .
    To get a 4b42-sponsored TS3 Server I set a "LinkUs-Banner" of 4b42 on my homepage.
    It worked - until today...

But I dont think thats the reason why it got closed...they are paying for a server that I'm using...

The server was used by our gaming-clan ... I would register for a NPL, but the registration is closed...
    So it was the only way to get a TS3-Server (we are all students and arent able to pay for a server )

In TS-Support it is told that I have to post my request here...

so...
    can anybody help me?

the TS-IP is:
    magicunihorns.4b42.org

EDIT: I didnt get a notification, that the server was blacklisted...I didnt get any notification

It shows the message: Server closed - connection failed (in german: Server gesperrt, Verbindung gescheitert)
    if the server is blacklisted it will say its blacklisted:
    "This server is blacklisted. Refusing to connect."

not server closed.. you better contact your host posting here wont help much

Just tried connecting, it's blacklisted

<19:36:29> This server is blacklisted. Refusing to connect

You'll have to find another free server if you can't host your own

Server Blacklisted?

Hello!

My server was recently blacklisted (can not connect) for a unknown reason. I was using a non-profit license. Is their a way I can contact someone that will give me a reason?

Thank you
    Please note I host this on my own server. I have not broken any rules that I am aware of

Edit: checked my server logs and they seem to have no error

http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...and-what-to-do
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...er-blacklisted

Why do you think if you post yet another topic on the same subject, answer may change?

Thread Information