Forum

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Hi,

Licensing/sales are provided only on http://sales.teamspeakusa.com

Can't connect to my server: This server is blacklisted. Refusing to connect.

Just set up ts3 server on amazon instance and having troubles connecting to it, client says:

<16:53:36> This server is blacklisted. Refusing to connect.
    <17:20:45> This server is blacklisted. Refusing to connect.

Not sure what to do. Can someone suggest?

Angry My license and my server on blacklist?

Hi. A few days ago my NPL license expired? I haven't got any message from TS Support. My friend wrote to you, to ask what's happened - nothing changes - no answer. Today when I tried to enter my only 32 slots server I noticed, that my server is on blacklist? It annoys me, because I don't know WHY!

I know, that someone reported us, that we are selling something. WE ARE NOT SELLING ANYTHING. We are non-profit server. On our forum we have tab called 'Shop' but this shop is MyBB script ONLY!! You can exchange your post count to new title or something like that.

Now I'm very angry on you, TeamSpeak. You close servers WITHOUT any details and checking terms of the license like 10 years old children - I see word 'Shop' - > They have profit?

WAITING FOR ANSWER!
    Goodbye!

Angry Server got banned. Request for unban.

Hello,

the TS-Server of my WoW guild got banned. I want to ask for unbanning.
    At least some Info why it got banned would be great. The Server is only for my own guild and hosted on one of my Cloudservers. There is no commercial use!

That you know which Server im talking about: IP 54.76.153.10.

Best regards

Server got banned. Request for unban.

good evening

1. This server is locked. Connection refused.
    2. rules against which we have violated, you answer not even on the tickets
    3. have the TeamSpeak 3 years and never had anything and suddenly you come so without justification

unban thx

This server is blacklisted. Connection refused

Good day! Today I received Non-Profit License for your Teamspeak server. Server's IP address: 151.248.122.210. With the key when trying to connect I get a message: "This server is blacklisted. Connection refused." I ask to understand, thank you.

Exclamation Help

I'd like to ask for the specific reason why exactly my IP 5.9.14.183 has been blacklisted and furthermore if there's any chance to revoke this entry.

NPL Blacklist

Hello

He was my friend registered licenses for the same address, but ended up a point or regulations will be violated unless the redirect, now I got at each renewal licenses because im owner clan and adress ip from my old clan, threw server licenses turned and walked all night and then the next day says the server is blacklisted, if we can manage it somehow unban if I need to change the ip address?

My site is ok for NPL Rules

Greeting
    Last edited by LS_ARRoW; September 10th, 2014 at 10:32 PM.

BlackList

Hello,

whats wrong??
    My IP: 178.217.188.166
    My server had blacklist why?????
    My licencing haved 5years... Im not piracy.
    Admins please...

Regard
    Grzegorz

BlackList removal

Dear friends TeamSpeak, I wonder how to remove the ip of a client's blacklist, since it is in the block list and know the proper reason.

Blacklisted

Hello!

Okey, The Teamspeak blocked my teamspeak ip when I rigistred NPL and I follow the step by step of the rules. I removed all my donations to follow the rules, and after that they approved me to use NPL.

Now they have blacklisted me, and I have asked them why they blacklisted me, but they won't say anything about why they blacklisted me. The only thing they say is that I should pay their AAL or ATHP so they open up my IP number again.

I have talked to them now over 1 month and they still won't to say what I have done wrong. They only say I need to purchase an AAL or ATHP.

They have even blocked the free teamspeak for me. Can't understand why they approved me before and then blocked me.

Blacklisted

Hello!

Okey, The Teamspeak blocked my teamspeak ip when I rigistred NPL and I follow the step by step of the rules. I removed all my donations to follow the rules, and after that they approved me to use NPL.

Now they have blacklisted me, and I have asked them why they blacklisted me, but they won't say anything about why they blacklisted me. The only thing they say is that I should pay their AAL or ATHP so they open up my IP number again.

I have talked to them now over 1 month and they still won't to say what I have done wrong. They only say I need to purchase an AAL or ATHP.

They have even blocked the free teamspeak for me. Can't understand why they approved me before and then blocked me.

ps: Teamspeak, stop removing my thread it's the second time you remove it. Is that what you do with your customers, only ignore and don't say anything, what are you scared of?

I can't talk to you in support because you only ignore me and wont help me there.
    Last edited by ReniX; October 26th, 2014 at 10:53 AM.

This is the technical support forum of TeamSpeak Sytems GmbH. Your question is in no way related to neither TeamSpeak Systems GmbH nor technical support. Of course it will be deleted then. Learn to read.

Quote Originally Posted by ANR Daemon View Post
    This is not Licenqing Q&A forum for TeamSpeak USA, this is technical support forum of TeamSpeak Systems GmbH.
    Address your questions to the correct authority, please.
    Also this and this.
    I have the same problem <21:08:09> This server is blacklisted. Refusing to connect., can you explain where can find support for that or if know some solution, Thanks.

Angry server black list

Hi,

I have installed a teamspeak server on VPS on OVH (37.187.43.46)
    When I want to connect to the client teamspeak I've got the message that the server is blacklisted.

Thanks,
    Jean-Philippe

Thread Information