Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Question Need Addons for idle and muted (switch afk auto)

Hello the communauty

I have a question... but my english is... how do you say.. Very bad. So i go explain in my language.

Je recherche un addons ou autre, qui permettrait de " switch " les afk (< 30mn ) et muted, un switch automatique dans des channels pour afk.

Exemple : Un utilisateur idle depuis 30mn au moins en étant " muted " sur le Teamspeak, il est " switché " automatique dans un des salons pour afk (absent, busy, not here, etc)

En vous remerciant par avance pour votre aide,
    Neo

To realy get help here you must write in english. Use translate.google.com to translate. Is better as write in your language. So I have translated for you with google.
    Regards,
    Ueli

Seeking addons or otherwise, that would "switch" the afk (<30min) and muted, an automatic switch in channels for afk.

Example: A user idle for 30 minutes at least being "muted" on Teamspeak, it is "switched" automatic in one of the lounges for afk (away, busy, not here, etc.)

Thanking you in advance for your help,
    Neo

There's a bot for that. See the tools forums.

I'm sorry for my English, so I'll use Google translate ..

I am looking for a bot or addons that the switch afk users and muted (sound and mic cut)

An example, if a person is inactive for 30 minutes and is also muted, an automatic switch in salons for absent.

It is a Linux server Teamspeak v 3.0.10.1

Thank you for your reply @ numma_cway I saw robots with too many functions, I need something that is as simple as possible.

Thank you
    Neo

http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthread.php?t=51286
    With this but you can just enable the things you need

Oh ty dude ! I go look that !

But isn't that only for if you have a full server, not rented? If it works on a rented server (i.e. Gameservers.com) how can this be set up?

Ask your tech support. We do not provide support for rented servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nannex View Post
    But isn't that only for if you have a full server, not rented? If it works on a rented server (i.e. Gameservers.com) how can this be set up?
    If you have serverquery access to your rented server you can also run a bot... you just need a 24/7 platform for the bot to run on. Also it would be advisable to contact their tech support and ask to get the bot white-listed but there are also bot available which operate in a save-mode to avoid beeing banned.

Thread Information