Forum

Thread: Complaint

Complaint

Hi,

An admin lets me and my friends to be on his server for free. I don't know him, I just asked he said yes.

But, he has a group on his serv named Rebel, with nazis picture. So I'm looking for a way to complain of these guys because I think it's not funny to use nazis pictures. So please, how can I complain.

thank you, sorry for my poor english, I'm french.

This forum is for technical support, not for social problems.

Yes but maybe you know where and how can i complain for social problems? is it possible?

If you have problems with someone in a forum, you complain to the forum moderators and admin.
    If you have problems with someone in a Teamspeak server, you complain to the operator of the Teamspeak server or admin of that server.

If the admin himself supports the other party and not you, it is probably time to leave this server. As long as it is only a nuisance but not illegal, you probably cannot do anything more against it. If it is illegal in your country to post Nazi pictures within a Teamspeak server or a connected website, you can report to the police.

This forum here is to discuss the Teamspeak software technically. It doesn't deal with how you are satisfied or dissatisfied with some server operator.

I have been to an insane number of servers in the past for reasons of finding certain people and small groups interested in moving to a community server with admin for free. I can tell you in all of the thousands of servers I have connected to I have seen maybe 4 that were highly racist. It is annoying but I just leave and go to the next server. Nothing you can do but move or complain to the person who runs the server. However the chances are it is them who did it any way. You have to decide what you want to be associated with.

Complaint

Hello, I would like to be able to denounce a server of ts, in the administrators foment social discrimination, racism and violence.
    I would like to request the closure of this server since every time one enters to play with friends, administrators only come in to annoy and insult everyone,
    From already thank you very much

The name of the server is as follows removed
    Last edited by dante696; April 15th, 2018 at 11:44 PM. Reason: merged

Thread Information