Forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am having the same issue. Running Ubuntu 13.10. Everything was fine, got a pop up for the 3.0.14 update, I ran the update, now TeamSpeak won't start after rebooting.

Running the update file in the ts3 folder will install the update again and start teamspeak, but I shouldn't have to do this every single time, right? I'm going to have to update it it every time I want to open it? This shouldn't be... HALP!

I did a reinstall just to be sure, and the problem still exists. I have to run update, update teamspeak, then start teamspeak from the updater every.single.time.

when i click this a little box pops up with red lleters saying something abut losing my sever data or something i can push to things ignore or abort and i have tried both nothing happenes please help

Quote Originally Posted by Staazvaind View Post
    - even after reinstall
    Please run the updater again.
    And if this still does not sole the issue:
    Please send me a private message with a downlod link to your "settings.db"

Quote Originally Posted by SchlitzMaltLiqy View Post
    I am having the same issue. Running Ubuntu 13.10. Everything was fine, got a pop up for the 3.0.14 update, I ran the update, now TeamSpeak won't start after rebooting.
    Please make sure, that your user has permissions to execute the client binary.
    Or start the client with your console.

Quote Originally Posted by Navita View Post
    when i click this a little box pops up with red lleters saying something abut losing my sever data or something i can push to things ignore or abort and i have tried both nothing happenes please help
    This mesage appears, when your configuration is stored under "crogram files...". You need admin rights to use this location for your configuration files.

Please start the update.exe andn ot the client binary.
    Then start and use the client as before.
    Last edited by dante696; March 17th, 2014 at 09:40 AM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post

Please make sure, that your user has permissions to execute the client binary.
    Or start the client with your console.
    I went to the properties and checked the permissions, I'm the owner of the file. I know this isn't a linux forum, but how would I go about ensuring I have permissions to execute the client binary?

Anyone have any insight on this? I've been on linux for about a year, I'm not sure how to check permissions.

EDIT:

I ran this:
    ls -l '/home/myusername/TeamSpeak3-Client-linux_amd64/ts3client_linux_amd64'

and I got this:

-rwxrwxr-x 1 myusername myusername 12890256 Mar 12 06:50 /home/myusername/TeamSpeak3-Client-linux_amd64/ts3client_linux_amd64
    Last edited by SchlitzMaltLiqy; March 17th, 2014 at 04:04 PM. Reason: added stuff from the terminal

What kind of desktop are you using? Please try using ldd (I think that's the correct Linux command to list linked libraries) to find out if there's a conflict between any libs installed on your system and the libs bundled with the TeamSpeak 3 Client.

Code:
    ldd ts3client_linux_amd64
    Also, make sure that you start the TeamSpeak 3 Client using the startscript as that is setting the correct LD_LIBRARY_PATH prior to starting the app.

Angry Teamspeak 3 Not working in Windows 8

Hello,

I have had teamspeak installed for about a month and it has been working fine until today when I tried to run it and it would not launch. I got the icon on my task bar but the window would not come up. I have re installed it and restarted my computer with no success. Please help!

Thanks,

Dan
    Last edited by dante696; March 24th, 2014 at 08:56 AM. Reason: merged

Thread Information