Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Lua Plugin dont work

I have the lastest version of TS3 client, and I need activate the Lua Plugin, to make work the addon Mass_EH_Tools_V1.1_Release (I have extracted the files on the lua plugin folder), on the window of Settings -> Plugins, but when i try to mark the Lua, appears one box with the msge "Warning, Failed to initialize plugin".

And the Lua plugin, on the window of plugins, appears with red text.

PD: I have tried mark the lua with and without the addon, and have installed and removed the program of TS3 several times, sometimes deleting the configuration, and nothing work, always the same msg, and i cant activate that plugin.
    And I have deleted the plugin folder from my pc, and replaced for the folder of plugins of my friend too, and nothing work.

Here the details:

Name: Lua Plugin

Version: 1.0

Author: TeamSpeak Systems GmbH

Description: Lua script support for the TeamSpeak 3 client.

Keyword: lua

API Version: 20

Required: 20

We can't reproduce that issue with and without that plugin.
    Tested on 64 bit and 32 bit client 3.0.14.

Please do not start 4 threads about the same topic!
    Last edited by dante696; March 17th, 2014 at 10:29 AM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Make sure you have the following files in plugins/lua_plugin and that you can read those:
    • ts3autoload.lua
    • ts3defs.lua
    • ts3errors.lua
    • ts3events.lua
    • ts3init.lua
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Make sure you have the following files in plugins/lua_plugin and that you can read those:
    • ts3autoload.lua
    • ts3defs.lua
    • ts3errors.lua
    • ts3events.lua
    • ts3init.lua
    I know this post is super old but I'm having the same problem, those files aren't in my lua plugin. Any chance you can link me to where i could find a dl to the files?

These are installed automatically with every update or with the client installer itself.
    If you do not have them in your plugins\lua_plugin folder, then you did delete them or the updater had no permissions to write files.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information