Forum

Hybrid View

Mac OS X Client 3.0.14 can not be closed as normal

Hello,
    I want to report a bug for the latest Mac OS X TeamSpeak 3 client version 3.0.14.

Since the version 3.0.14 is the user not able to close/exit the TeamSpeak 3 client. We've tested this on different systems also on fresh installed systems, but the issue still occured.

To close/exit the TeamSpeak 3 client, the user has to use the shortcut [CMD] + [Q].

Following a screenshot of the client/issue:

We hope you can fix this as fast as possible. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by dante696; March 19th, 2014 at 01:11 PM. Reason: adverts removed, and warned

Having to register & login to view an attachment is a "nono".

Anyway... I'm able to close the client using the docktile menu, the application menu and the keyboard shortcut. The only thing I know is that the devs temporary disabled the "Close" button in the main window title bar to "fix" a bug that caused the Qt 5 based client to become permanently hidden.

Which OS X version is used? I've tested this on a 32-bit Snow Leopard (10.6.8) installation and the latest 64-bit Mavericks release (10.9.2).
    Last edited by ScP; March 19th, 2014 at 01:27 PM. Reason: removed self-adulation

Quote Originally Posted by ScP View Post
    Having to register & login to view an attachment is a "nono".
    Sorry, that was not my target. I just was to lazy to down- and upload the screenshot and thats the reason, why I've posted the link. I forget to check, if it is possible to view the screenshot without being logged in.

The only thing I know is that the devs temporary disabled the "Close" button in the main window title bar to "fix" a bug that caused the Qt 5 based client to become permanently hidden.
    Ah, okay. That's the "issue", which I mean... Is it in the next version possible to use this button?

Which OS X version is used? I've tested this on a 32-bit Snow Leopard (10.6.8) installation and the latest 64-bit Mavericks release (10.9.2).
    I don't know, I've just read the thread in our forum and informed you with that informations about this issue. I will ask them...

[ADVERTISEMENT]
    Btw... if you're an OS X user, you might wanna try my little plugin here:

http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthread.php/95041
    [/ADVERTISEMENT]
    No, I'm a Windows and Linux user.

Oh... And that's a bit extremly:
    Name:  Reputations.png
Views: 369
Size:  12.8 KB
    -40 Reputations for that shit... The other 4 good/positive reputations will not be noticed.
    Last edited by Sebi94; March 19th, 2014 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Added reputations part

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    It's planned to reactivate the Close function in the main window, but there is no ETA available.
    Meanwhile tell the user to use Quit in OS X Dock or the Hotkey "CMD + Q" as a workaround.
    Okay, thanks for this information. I will pass that.

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    About advertising:
    There are no additional information related to the problem or no solution given.
    You just made adverts for another forum.
    I just wanted to show, that our forum wants to work with you together. We don't want to entice your members from your forum. That's the reason why our forum is very interested in a partnership to show, that we are working together...

The screenshot was related to the problem, but you had no access to it without an account and that was my mistake. I'm sorry therefore. On this screenshot you could see, that the "Close" button of the main window wasn't possible to click.
    Last edited by Chris; March 19th, 2014 at 02:45 PM.

It's planned to reactivate the Close function in the main window, but there is no ETA available.
    Meanwhile tell the user to use Quit in OS X Dock or the Hotkey "CMD + Q" as a workaround.

About advertising:
    There are no additional information related to the problem or no solution given.
    You just made adverts for another forum.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information