Forum

Teamspeak Licenses and Host

Hi, this is my first post and I'd like to get some information about the teamspeak licenses.

I know, homemade teamspeak I just can get 32 slots in my server, but if I register in NPL I can use 512 slots.

I would like to get or buy the license: Licensed hosting provider.

I don't know if that license is a license from a private host, I mean, I paid to get host to have my teamspeak server for 24/7.

What must I need to do for appear in my server License: Licensed hosting provider ?

In my opinion that is a stupid question, but I really don't know nothing about that!

Sorry something, first post :/

The ATHP License is for commercial entities that intend to host TeamSpeak servers for others.

If you just want to have a TeamSpeak server that is up 24/7 you can just rent a server from one of the established official hosting providers. See hosting.teamspeakusa.com for a list of these. Just select the area in which you would want your server to be and choose a hoster from the list below the map to get to their webpage and see their prices / offers. Please note that you will enter a contract with the particular hoster you choose and will have to direct all support questions / problems to that hoster, not to TeamSpeak.

If you decide to do that, your server should read Licensed hosting provider, if it doesn't report the server to us.

So unless you want to host your server yourself on your own server (located in a datacenter) you don't need a license, you can just rent a server from those that already have the appropriate license. If you want to host yourself, you'll need to take care of all the technical stuff, managing your server and make sure it's secure yourself. Not to mention you'll have to have a server that is capable of running TeamSpeak in a datacenter.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Thank you!

I have another question, can you come to my teamspeak server? @Chris

This is a forum so that everybody can ask questions and other people can read the answers. Please post your question here as someone else might find the discussion useful. We don't provide support via PMs and not via private talks either.

You can however come to our Public TeamSpeak server during our support time there, usually 2PM to 3PM CET on weekdays, and ask your TeamSpeak related questions there.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Thread Information