Forum

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    March 2014
    Posts
    6

    (Request) - Script for poke everyone and lot of times

    Hello all!

    I would like if someone could help me how to script a plugin.

    I want to send a lot of pokes for 1 person and poke everyone in the same time.

    I was searching in youtube and I didn't find nothing.

    Thank you!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Artmania View Post
    I want to send a lot of pokes for 1 person and poke everyone in the same time.
    That's annoying, don't do that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Artmania View Post
    I was searching in youtube
    Why there?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    March 2014
    Posts
    6
    I am free doing what I want.

    I just wrot this post to get some information cause I usually watch tutorials in youtube and I get it.

    If it is annoying, I mean you had already used and I not. That's about my resposability. If the others don't like I don't care to receive a ban.

    Someone can helpe me?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    September 2012
    Posts
    6,080
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    March 2014
    Posts
    6
    Someone could help me by teamviewer or i na teamspeak server??

    -- merged

    @Chris Can you explain how to use it? there is a video in youtube????

    I need to create a file? what about file lua?

    And now? Print: http://gyazo.com/829cc123ae7c581b8f087def2702c5fc

    someone help me
    Last edited by Chris; April 9th, 2014 at 10:46 AM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    October 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,528
    If you have no idea what you're doing, then you probably shouldn't do it (unless you want to be named a stupid script kiddie)...



    How much are you willing to pay for this kind of private support?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    November 2013
    Posts
    57
    Sry ScP...I hope you dont need this job to feed your family

    There is already a reply in the linked thread with everything you have to know... Post#10
    The only thing you would have to do is, to do the poking multiple times...google "lua for loop" and do it yourself

  8. #8
    Join Date
    September 2012
    Posts
    6,080
    Quote Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
    The only thing you would have to do is, to do the poking multiple times...google "lua for loop" and do it yourself
    not even that since that too is already in the thread :roll:
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    April 2014
    Posts
    3

    Speed poker or poke bot

    Hey, is there some kind of add on that allows me to poke some one really fast. Thanks -Golden

  10. #10
    Join Date
    March 2014
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by ScP View Post
    If you have no idea what you're doing, then you probably shouldn't do it (unless you want to be named a stupid script kiddie)...



    How much are you willing to pay for this kind of private support?
    beer and girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
    Sry ScP...I hope you dont need this job to feed your family

    There is already a reply in the linked thread with everything you have to know... Post#10
    The only thing you would have to do is, to do the poking multiple times...google "lua for loop" and do it yourself
    I don't understand, I wasn't born to be an expert in scripts.
    Last edited by Chris; April 14th, 2014 at 03:29 PM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    April 2014
    Posts
    1

    About masspoke

    Hello people o/

    I would like to know, what can I do to masspoke a server?


    Im sorry, if this topic is outside the rules.
    Last edited by dante696; April 29th, 2014 at 08:06 AM. Reason: merged > using search function helps

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Poke back script
    By Rizzeldazz in forum Client Plugins / Lua Scripts
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: June 24th, 2014, 01:54 AM
  2. Teamspeak - Script for poke everyone and lot of times
    By Artmania in forum Server Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: April 7th, 2014, 04:19 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: August 30th, 2011, 02:57 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •