Forum

Page 101 of 114 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1698

CPU Usage 95% using TS3?

guys can you help please? my mate has an older PC and when he is in game on his own his connected is great but as soon as he logs into my TS he gets packet loss and looses a massive amount of stability on his connection? It is Deffo TS related so is there anything in the settings for the app that he can change please? Cheers

Crash TS3, no inicia

¡Necesito ayuda!, instalo el programa teamspeak 3 y me da crash no me deja ni conectarme a un servidor.

https://i.imgur.com/LFmLK2p.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/oyaWpdE.png

Mic / headset not detected!

i have had this problem for a while and have been trying to fix i have went through countless youtube tutorials and soo many forum posts but no answer to this problem could someone help, i have left screenshots for you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2018-06-17.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	259.8 KB 
ID:	16796   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2018-06-17 (2).png 
Views:	25 
Size:	203.2 KB 
ID:	16795   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2018-06-17 (1).png 
Views:	19 
Size:	277.9 KB 
ID:	16794  
    Last edited by dante696; June 17th, 2018 at 06:19 PM. Reason: no client log or used devices or driver updates windows version etc

Can´t talk on a Teamspeak server

Hello Teamspeak Team!

I can´t talk on a Teamspeak 3 server but on the other ones, my microphone is not activated and I can´t Activate it with the button... why?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ts Problem.PNG 
Views:	25 
Size:	201.3 KB 
ID:	16797

Maybe you do not have a capture profile set in your bookmark. See post #1 for detail.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Settings

Hi.

I have a problem with. Everything works normally, but the "options" tab no longer. Why? After clicking on the message "Program ts3 has stopped working"
    Last edited by dante696; June 20th, 2018 at 10:55 AM. Reason: merged

Teamspeak crashes

Teamspeak crashes when I switch from one server to another and I do that 2 or 3 times after a certain amount of time.
    How can I avoid this?

Teamspeak 3 Client Crashing

When opening the Teamspeak 3 Client and connecting to a server, it's all good, but after having the client opened for some time, like 20+ minutes, when trying to connect to another server, the client freezes, and I have to force-end it from the task manager.
    No error report file shows up, what should I do?

Can't join on a specific Server

I was afk for like 20min and came back to my pc to see that I timed out, in fact i had errors and couldn't join the server anymore. BUT I can every other server i tried,every other person can actually join the server though (and no i didnt get banned, the server owner is a friend of mine and couldnt find anything odd aswell)

What i already did:
    Restated the PC
    Reinstalled TS3
    changed the security level (higher and lower)
    tried the 32x and 64x version
    had a look on my internet-settings (the adapter thing)

I have no clue what i should do, pls help me
    Last edited by dante696; June 24th, 2018 at 06:35 PM. Reason: merged

Trouble connecting

I just made my teamspeak3 server last night. Im in American and I have a friend in Albania that when he tries to login into my server it doesnt let him. Any ideas? he made a video to so me so I know he entered everything right, or at least I think I do. LOL

TeamSpeak 3 Not Respoding

When I always go to the teamspeak 3 I will be 2 il 3 minutes not respoding. So my friends will not be respoding. More than 2 or 3 minutes enter the server but I want to get rid of not respoding. View image https://prnt.sc/jzke8h
    Last edited by dante696; June 26th, 2018 at 09:21 PM. Reason: merged

Hotkeys doesn't work...

Hey Guys,

Today I download Teamspeak 3 for the first Time. After the Download, i set Hotkeys in the Client and now the Hotkeys doesn't work. How can i fix this Problem? Can someone help me please?

Please give me some help.

Best regards,

th00w
    Last edited by dante696; June 26th, 2018 at 09:22 PM. Reason: merged

Teamspeak Crashes when trying to Connect to a server (and other things)

Hello, my Teamspeak keeps crashing whenever I try to connect to any server. Can anyone help me? I just updated my teamspeak and it is only occurring after this update.

<10:56:39> Failed to connect to server

Title as is, I unable to connect to any of my bookmarked servers, the default Teamspeak server cannot be connected to, and trying to ping teamspeak.account on Windows drops all packets. Nothing has changed on my desktop since as of last night when I last successfully connected to Teamspeak servers. I am able to connect to all my bookmarked servers on my iPhone and Android, whereas the PC cannot connect. Can someone please advise me on how to fix this issue?

Teamspeak crashes on start

Allright so i downnloaded latest version of ts 3 just downloaded and when i try to open it it crashes i search the internet over a month and there is so many cases like mine but there is no solution, can you tell me how to solve this. Kindest Regards
    Last edited by Chris; July 1st, 2018 at 06:43 PM. Reason: merged

Thread Information