Forum

Page 102 of 114 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1697

When i open TS3 its crashing

Hello, i downloaded and installed TS3, when i open it, nothing happens, but when i move my mose to TS3 its crashes. I hope someone will help and thanks! Using Dell laptop.
    Pic - https://prnt.sc/k1orsg
    Last edited by dante696; July 3rd, 2018 at 08:50 PM. Reason: merged

Error conecting to server

Step by step.
    When trying to connect to server of my guild I have "Failed to connect to server" message
    but.... It was working yesterday, and for other people from group it works still.
    Moreover if i try to connect with other server its works
    Moreover if I try to connect to my server from different IP (by VPN) its works
    My IP is from Ireland - and from yesterday its stop works, using IP from USA, Netherland, Spain, Poland -everything works perfect. I do use Windows 10 and newest 64b client.
    What can be reason that i cannot connect with server of my guild while all other server works, and why i cannot connect to them from Irish IP?

Failed to connect to server

For about two days now i cant connect to any servers outside my country. please help
    Last edited by dante696; July 7th, 2018 at 10:26 AM. Reason: no logs, no nothing

y TeamSpeak account Collision detected

My TeamSpeak account Collision detected.? I have reinstalled TeamSpeak done everything I can and it keeps crashing and telling me to submit a bug report I do so and nothing comes about it.

error

i cant install the game

We are no game.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Crash problem

I have a problem with ts3, when I download the ts from the official 32bit site and install the problem with the opening, it can not open a crash report and does not want to enter everything I tried but can not please help me !
    Last edited by dante696; July 13th, 2018 at 07:10 AM. Reason: merged

Soundcrashes while TS3 + games are open

Hey,

whenever i have TS3 opened and am playing some games like ARK: Survival Evolved or League of Legends and Dead by Daylight my sound sometimes crashed completely and is back like 5 seconds later.. happens quite often and i am sure its something related to ts3 since its working when ts3 is not open.

Thanks for possible solutions

Maybe not enough power for your USB slot or a driver conflict or something else.
    Please offer us more details. See post #1 in this thread.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

Server Connection Problems

3 of 6 server addresses I have bookmarked are giving me error message: "Error - Failed to connect to server"

I am running the most current version for TS and it was working fine yesterday (7/18/2018)
    Last edited by dante696; July 20th, 2018 at 07:18 AM. Reason: merged

TeamSpeak Crashing When opens

So i have tried everysolution that i found i tried youtube videos trooble shooting Asking google and this stuff I've Reinstalled alot of time and downloaded older version it opens but it says failed to connect to the server Can anyone help me ? I am a staff on a server and they use teamspeak so i must have it

Problem with connecting to servers

Basicly I can not connect to half of team speak 3 servers. I've had this problem for few weaks. The error says "Failed to connect to server". Someday it just didnt work and it kept since now. Any ideas how to fix this problem?
    Last edited by dante696; August 3rd, 2018 at 06:35 PM. Reason: merged

No sound from the client

I can't hear any Sound from the ts3 Client. A few months ago when I last used ts3 it was all fine. I don't hear anything when I was moved, I don't hear People, People dont hear me, but my mic is just fine and so is my Sound System.
    In my pc's Sound Settings I can't Change the volume because it doesn't Show there. I've tried everything, but Nothing works… Please help me
    Last edited by dante696; August 5th, 2018 at 12:13 AM. Reason: merged

Quote Originally Posted by NickLocc View Post
    In my pc's Sound Settings I can't Change the volume because it doesn't Show there.
    Then thee is no device and does not sound like a TeamSpeak issue at all.

Please read post #1 of this thread.

Client crash

Hello,
    I've got a problem with client crashing after launching since last update.
    I can't do nothing, because it crashes instantly.
    Can you help me?
    Last edited by dante696; August 8th, 2018 at 01:09 PM. Reason: merged

Thread Information