Forum

Page 103 of 116 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1738

Problema TS3

Removed unsupported language

Good!

My name is Axel, I am currently from a community games games of large and several. We are having problems with the TS3.
    The problem is that when we configure a key to talk does not work. The only way to speak is with direct transmission or voice recognition. It is quite annoying. I apologize if there is other information on this subject but I do not have much knowledge in the Spanish language. Excuse me. salu3
    Last edited by dante696; August 10th, 2018 at 10:04 AM.

Ts3 android - could not connect to server

Well I'm not the only one who have this problema, i think 99% of the people who use Teamspeak on Android (3.1.9) have this problema because I only see in the comments, on playstore, saying that they can't connect to servers. I just wanted to know if can I fix it or it's impossible and I can't use teamspeak on my phone (rip Money)
    Last edited by dante696; August 9th, 2018 at 09:08 PM. Reason: bbcode removed and not a bug

99% of all android user. That's an unrealistic value.
    The client can connect to latest server when server is running and network is working.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Teamspeak won't open.

Hiya,

So I'll describe it in steps
    1. I opened teamspeak
    2. It requested my master password (I entered the correct password)
    3. The dialog closes
    4. TeamSpeak doesnt open (and there isnt a trace of it in task manager)

I have attempted to uninstall it with the "Uninstall" file in the Teamspeak folder.
    Then once I reinstall it, it is still requesting a master password?

TL;DR I open TS insert my master password and TS doesnt open.

NOTE: Yes, I have tried restarting my PC/Reinstalling TeamSpeak.

Error conecting to server

I am getting this error everytime I want to join a server, I have seen the other posts and nothing works, don't know what to do, tried to reinstall it etc... Have a good internet and stuff like that
    Last edited by dante696; August 12th, 2018 at 05:07 PM. Reason: merged

My TS3 doesn't show

When I double click on TS3 it pops up on the task bar but it doesn't show on screen. I was in the middle of playing a game when it happened stopped working.
    Version: N/A I don't know how to check
    Windows: 8.1

(Any other information you need just ask)
    Last edited by dante696; August 12th, 2018 at 05:18 PM. Reason: merged

Ts³ giving crash

After I updated my S3, I open it and this appears

Image: https://i.imgur.com/GvFKmuy.png

Does anyone know how to solve this please?
    Last edited by dante696; August 13th, 2018 at 08:58 AM. Reason: merged

Windows 7 crash 3.1.10

Hello, I have a problem with my teamsepak. I bought a new pc few days ago and my teamspeak crashes on start up.
    My system is windows 7 Home Premium. I havent't added any plugins so it is clean teamspeak that is not starting.

Options Bug, please help!!!

When i open OPTIONS it come this crash: http://prntscr.com/khwoiw
    Can someone tell me what is the problem and how to fix.
    Last edited by Chris; August 13th, 2018 at 08:46 AM. Reason: strip over the top formatting

Without any details or logs, the most likely scenario is that your graphics driver doesn't properly support OpenGL. A graphics driver providing proper OpenGL support is required.
    See https://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/132030
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Exclamation

Hi,

first of all my question is: which operating system do you use? (example: Windows 8.1 @64bit)
    Please send the client-log here, you can find it at:

windows code
    Code:
    %AppData%\Roaming\TS3Client\logs
    (send the newest log!)

After new TS3 update my teamspeak client crashes all the time

With the new 3.2.0 update to ts3 my client randomly becomes unresponsive in which case I have to force shutdown by using task manager. I thought with the other recent update of 3.2.1 it wouldve fixed this but it didnt, it still happens pretty frequently. I have noticed though that it only happens when im in a ts channel that has other people in it. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it as well and this hasnt worked either.
    Last edited by dante696; August 16th, 2018 at 07:01 AM. Reason: merged

Client stops responding after 3.2.0 update

I updated to version 3.2.0 yesterday and my client started to stop responding after 10-15 mins of usage. I had to close the client via task manager. It was happening again and again so i had to go back to version 3.1.10. Today i tried the 3.2.1 update but the problem still exists and i have to use 3.1.10.

Teamspeak constantly going unresponsive

I've used teamspeak for the past 2-3 years and it's ran completely fine, yet when I installed an update two days ago I started having issues. Now, TS goes unresponsive randomly, I've had it do it the second I launch it, and I've had it work fine for an hour or so before it went bad. It's pretty annoying to deal with, seeing as it most often goes out when I'm in game and then I have to ALT=TAB out to task manager out of it and then relaunch it. Any help would be great.

Ts3 opens for about 5 seconds and then randomly closes

for some reason Ts3 opens for about 5 seconds and then randomly closes.
    Last edited by dante696; August 17th, 2018 at 09:11 AM. Reason: merged

Thread Information