Forum

Page 104 of 117 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1748

My teamspeak is crashing all the time after the last updates

My and my friends use teamspeak everyday, and after the last update the teamspeak 3 client has begun to crash often. What is the problem, please fix

Quote Originally Posted by Solheim View Post
    What is the problem, please fix
    You gave us no information how should we know the problem and how should we fix what we don't know?

@TheDolphinKing
    Please deactivate all custom plugins like Task force radio. If that helps contact the plugin author.
    Last edited by dante696; August 17th, 2018 at 09:55 AM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Mein TS stürzt ab

wie kann ich verhindern das nach fast 20 Sekunden mein Ts abstürtzt?

TS3 relatório erro

My TS3 when I install this error appears

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ts3 err.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	16966

Can't connect to any servers

I cant connect to any servers
    i ahve tried:
    -updating ethernet adpater drivers
    -open ports
    -reistall windows
    -firewall off

ts 3.2.1

Hi, why does anyone know why it sucks ts3 from my ass, I fire up ts and after 1 min it crashes

Can not join my server after update

After the last android update I found a bug. When I try to join a server using paid domain for example .pl my connection time is too long like 11 seconds. Before the new update joining time was taking like 2-3 seconds. I already checked the connection time on earlier version and it doesn't happen.

teamspeak mute

Hallo ich bin mit einem funktionierendem Headset auf den Teamspeak gegangen und ich konnte nichts mehr hören. am Headset liegt es nicht und mir fällt nichts ein was ich noch machen soll. bitte helfen.

Teamspeak crashing constantly after latest update

So since i updated teamspeak to the latest version it has been crashing constantly and being in a community that uses teamspeak for many things i need to use it and it is getting super annoying to have to force teamspeak to close and then start it up and then repeat it many times. I have reinstalled teamspeak and it still does it. any idea why or how i could fix it?

It does not connect me to my teamspeak

He tells me this

<09:55:41> Connected to Server: "No server"

how I solve
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by dante696; August 21st, 2018 at 10:02 AM. Reason: censored the important part :/

You censored the part where we could see something or try it out on our own.
    Without any information we can not tell you anything without guessing.

Please read post #1 in this thread.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

TeamSpeak 3 Microphone input broken

Hello

Yesterday everything was working as it should but then i restarted my PC and microphone input started doing weird things. Once i joined teamspeak server the blue circle icon indicating sound input did not indicate sound input but in all other voice chat sevices [like fortnite voice chat] microphone worked normally. Can you help me somehow?If you want any other information like version of TS i can put then in here
    Thank you for your time and help!

Teamspeak keeps freezing (Program not responding)

Hello guys,

since the new update my teamspeak keeps crashing. Every time i start teamspeak it works normal but after like 1 minute it says: The program is not responding. I deleted teamspeak twice allready and downloaded it in 32 bits but nothing works. By now i am getting really mad cuz i cant even talk normal to my friends and then my game crashes again. I dont really know what to do anymore so i hope someone can help me with this problem.

TeamSpeak 3.2.1 - Crash

Hello. So, when I go to options (Alt+P) my TeamSpeak just Crash! I don't know what do, so can someone please help me?

~Fastess_

My teamspeak consistently crashes

It crashes whenever I join a server, constantly usually within 3 to 4 seconds.

Thread Information