Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 107 of 118 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 1761

Failed to connect

All this week, none of my team can access the server. We all get the error message "Failed to connect". I contacted my hosting company, and was told "The issue is with TeamSpeak and we are working to resolve the issue as quickly as we can."

I checked with them again, and there is no update listed.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

TS Randomly Closes

Hi Jason here TS3 randomly crashes since the last beta update and when restarting the program after the crash and joining the previously connected server there is a copy of my user still connected but after a while the "user" times out...with all this happening Team Speak never gives a error report or anything.

Thanks. Jason

I also have just recently downloaded the app and get the same error message BUT gives the error message both on the server I bookmarked and the public one. All I can do is just closedown as nothing 'works'?

Cant connect to a server

I have done everything that comes to mind like pinging for the IP or restarting my DNS' or restarting my router
    or reinstalling my TS like 4000 times and restarting my computer and heres the other thing i can connect to every other server besides this one the name is bln.ts.nfoservers.com

please help me

TeamSpeak randomly closes by itself

So I've been using teamspeak for a while but when I connect to a server and I connect to a voice channel after like 5-10 minutes it just closes randomly and if I'm playing a game I don't even notice it closed and I wonder why nobody is talking then I see teamspeak is no longer open and I have to open the whole application and connect to the server and voice channel again, this has been happening lately and really pisses me off.

Teamspeak 3.2.2

Hello . For 3 days in a row now i can't connect to any server. 3 Days ago i was using teamspeak normally as usual and then after 3 hours i opened the app again and from now on i cannot connect to any server . I tried everything : Reinstalling / installing older versions / adding teamspeak on my anti virus and nothing helps . What can i do ? I tried to contact support by the email but they told me that i have no permissions to talk to them so xD

Teamspeak 3 Client beendet sich ohne Fehlermeldung!!

Guten Tag,

zusammen ich habe das Problem dass sich mein TS3 Client einfach beendet ohne Meldung.

Was ich versucht habe ist:

Neuinstallation von TS3 Client
    Viren Überprüfung sowie ADWCleaner Probiert ohne erfolg leider bin ich ratlos.

Bräuchte bitte euere Hilfe da es störent ist. Leider weis ich nicht wo das Problem ist.

MFG Daniel
    Last edited by dante696; October 17th, 2018 at 08:01 AM. Reason: merged

Versuchs mal mit der Beta 3.2.3
    https://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/137571
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

MDI Bug

Hallo,

nach ein paar Sekunden, nach dem Starten, ist der komplette MDI eingefroren. Wenn man es geschafft hat in einen Channel zu joinen, man kann allerdings normal kommunizieren.
    Dies ist auch nach dem mehrfachen neu installieren aufgetreten.

MfG
    Sebastian aka. P4wn33 / Ali Gator

CPU: Intel Core I7 860
    MoBo: Gigabyte P55M-UD4
    RAM: 24GB
    GPU: NVIDIA GTX 970
    SSD: Samsung 860 Evo

Edit by mod
    Client log? client version?
    MDI ? Meinst du GUI (Benutzeroberfläche?)
    Last edited by dante696; October 22nd, 2018 at 11:55 AM.

My microphone stops working sometimes

Hey guys my microphone stops working when i'm talking to people. It really starts to annoy me. I have tried everything but nothing works (I'm on mac btw). On my ps4 my microphone works fine. Anyone a solution?

Micrphone Error

Hi guys.

I have a problem wtih my microphone. When im talking under a key my microphone doesn't record it (of course when I'm connected to the server). But when I'm talking under "voice detector" other users can hear me. I don't know what I have to do. '
    Support told me:

It appears that you are having technical difficulties.

If you do not have a commercial license (Single Server Use (SSU), Annual Activation (AAL) or ATHP license).
    This servr is my friend server and I have all permissions on it.

How can I solve this problem?
    Thanks to all guys

Crash teamspeak

Hello
    When he installs teamspeak everything works, when he accepts the license, I'm ts3. When he wants to fire him again, he is crashing, what to do?

Crasha all'avvio

Good evening, sorry for the bad English, I tried to solve with the Italian forum but we can not solve, I try with you. Unfortunately, it is weeks that I have problems with you, that is after formatting windows, in practice, after doing any possible update, with windows update, and after having revised updates of the various drivers, my ts continues to crash at startup without giving me errors if not this simple report http://prntscr.com/ldnojl

Crashes at startup

Hi, good evening I have problems installing and opening ts on my windows ultimate 7. I state that I have all the updated drivers and windows update updated, it seems that it has compatibility problems, ts once done the installation procedure correctly, at startup, after 2 seconds crashes and gives me a ts report .. As per instructions I have disabled plugins with the -safemode mode. Attached I try to connect all the details of the crash

Logs
    PHP Code:
    C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\TS3Client\logs\ts3client_2018-11-05__16_00_53.005065.log 
    PHP Code:
    C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\TS3Client\logs\ts3client_2018-11-05__16_04_45.980536.log 
    PHP Code:
    C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\TS3Client\logs\ts3client_2018-11-05__16_07_20.312085.log 
    PHP Code:
    C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\TS3Client\logs\ts3client_2018-11-05__16_20_09.899345.log 
    PHP Code:
    C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\TS3Client\logs\ts3client_2018-11-05__16_25_28.636709.log 
    Crashdump
    PHP Code:
    C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\TS3Client\crashdumps\ts3dump_1541430091532.zip 
    PHP Code:
    C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\TS3Client\crashdumps\ts3dump_1541430298779.zip 
    PHP Code:
    C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\TS3Client\crashdumps\ts3dump_1541430446035.zip 
    PHP Code:
    C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\TS3Client\crashdumps\ts3dump_1541431231129.zip 
    PHP Code:
    C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\TS3Client\crashdumps\ts3dump_1541431545724.zip 

The path to the logs and crashdump on your computer do not help us to read them. please upload them here.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information