Forum

Page 111 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 1699

TS3 opens and closes

Every time I open the TS3 it after opening immediately closes. I downloaded the TS3 86x (32bits).

ERROR:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	64.2 KB 
ID:	17514

My Computer:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	17513
    Last edited by dante696; February 10th, 2019 at 04:58 PM. Reason: merged

TS3 Freezes 10-15 seconds after opening

Teamspeak 3 freezes 10-15 seconds after opening. I have tried to reinstall, restart computer, use a previous version of teamspeak, nothing helps. After it freezes, the only thing i can do after that is minimize or maximize and I have to use task manager to close.

Can't hear anyone on teamspeak 3?

I just deleted and reinstalled teamspeak and I can't hear anyone. In the volume mixer, teamspeak doesn't come up at all.

Can't connect to any server, but, there's a but.

Hello,

I bought a new computer, and thought it'd be nice to synchro every server with myTeamSpeak, so I registered. The servers didn't synch, but I don't really care, what really bothers me is that I can't connect to any server anymore if I type the server address on the client, but somehow I can if I click on something like a link with the address that's posted on some web pages. I don't really know how to solve this problem, didn't really find anything, and it's really bothering me.

TS Client freeze on Windows 10 64Bit

Hello when i start my ts Client, after 10-20 sec. it freeze but i can talk but see nothing.

DJWolfsjunge

Possibly caused by Driver Tools?
    https://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/137976
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

TeamSpeak is crashing after joining a server

Hello, I have a problem with TS.
    Everytime I try to join a server, my teamspeak crashes. Three months ago was the last time I've used my TS and now it's crashing. Any suggestions what's wrong or what I could do to fix the problem?
    The crash table looks like this: http://www.part.lt/img/f258b0d3b6452...d791806916.png

Bruh it wont open

Its a frcking file and when i try to open it, it gives me options to go on NOTE applications. Im on Windows 8. PLEASE HELP BEFORE I HAVE A BREAKDOWN.

TeamSpeak Freeze/ish

Hello, there i'am using TeamSpeak for some time now and never got any problem with it so now when i have... i don't know rly what to do with that... Shortly speaking my Teamspeak client is Freezing... but in a strange way... Client freeze way i can't turn it off by clicking "X" button, enter any options or change chanels on the servers iam use to be... funny thing is i can hear everyone talk on the chanel but i can't speak to them. The only solution i thinked about is only a temporary one... Uinstal client > clear registry > clear config files > restart PC and install client again but this work till i restart my pc or so...

Problem started when i builded new PC and instaled Windows 10 still system is up to date... all drivers and components are instaled and don't have any invasive third party programs... If someone can help me with it that would be nice. Best Regards

This freeze couldbe caused by following
    Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Without any details as requested in main post we can only guess.
    We guess a Asus device and It's tweak/overklocking software is installed.

That software causes the client to freeze.
    https://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/...weak-Software)
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Absalonian View Post
    Its a frcking file and when i try to open it, it gives me options to go on NOTE applications. Im on Windows 8. PLEASE HELP BEFORE I HAVE A BREAKDOWN.
    We have no idea what you are talking about. Please give us more details about "it"and what you try to do with "it".
    Last edited by dante696; February 25th, 2019 at 10:47 AM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

Not being able to open teamspeak

When i try to open my teamspeak it does appear in my taskbar and taskmanager as opened but i cant see it when i click on it.
    I tried restarting my pc, it did not work.
    I tried reinstalling ts, it did not work.

I hope someone here can help.

ich brauche hilfe

bei mir kommt seit 3 stunden die ganze zeit error und das owohl ich millionen mal ts neu gestartet habe und meine pc neugestartet habe alles probiert

problem connecting to server, Im new at this

I click on connection then I put in the IP address, then I get a fail to connect message. what am I doing wrong???

Overwolf with Star Citizen

Overwolf currently does not not work with Star Citizen, or at least I haven't been able to get it to work. Is there a way to get it to work with Star Citizen; will TS3 be able to fix this?
    Last edited by dante696; March 3rd, 2019 at 06:18 PM. Reason: merged

Nothing we can fix or help you in this forum. We are not the developers of Overwolf.

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Overwolf bug reports, problems or help
    Overwolf is an own product and developed by the Overwolf Team.
    To get in touch with the Overwolf developers, please visit http://forums.overwolf.com/.
    Supported Games > http://www.overwolf.com/Supported-Games

Thread Information