Forum

Page 112 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 1688

crash

hello someone can help me with this? i can't open ts3
    http://i68.tinypic.com/k4bl2w.jpg
    Last edited by dante696; March 5th, 2019 at 09:15 PM. Reason: merged

voice problem

i can't hear my friend's voice i don't know what is the problem. Pls help me

crash at launch or by clicking on option

hello after reinstalling teamspeak after crashes by clicking on option, now as soon as I launch it it crash direct can you please help me
    Last edited by dante696; March 11th, 2019 at 07:30 AM. Reason: merged and removed size

Failed to Connect to server

I keep getting a failed to connect to server error and I do not know if it is because I have a firewall with my U-verse router and Macafee Total Protection antivirus. If this is the problem could you help me to create a portforward solution?
    -Daris2-

Exclamation Sound bug

I have the same problem on my girl PC. :> Windows 10.
    I try reinstall realtek. All resintalled sound drivers etc
    Reinstalled CHIPSET, Teamspeak3 client, %appdata% > TS3Client deleted.
    All updates doing on windows 10.
    ALL DO NOT WORK ;((

PS. I HEAR OTHERS SOUNDS.
    Music, GAME ETC.
    I use teamspeak 4-5 years and I can setting "Playback" but do not working or hear VERY VERY LOW IF have +20 db.... ;/
    Last edited by dante696; March 15th, 2019 at 07:44 AM. Reason: removed weird copy paste of other post

Please read post 1.
    I wonder why you did not before when you visited this thread already
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Can't connect to any server

I bought ts3 today. I installed the application, I tried to connect to the x server and the "server connection could not be initalized" error popped up. I tried to connect to direct ip, nothing. Even the default server "TeamSpeak Public" does not work. I tried 5 other servers, the situation repeated itself.I checked in two networks, nothing changes.

Version of app: 3.2.5
    Phone: redmi 4x

TSDNS error

hello everyone,a friend of mine has a problem about this photo i will show you and he cant connect in a specific channel adress..it happens to him the same for this adress in his PC,can anyone explain what`s the problem??
    http://prntscr.com/n89dga

Fail connect to server

I can't connect to a specific server. I gave my account to my friend bu he joined. How can I fix it? Plz help me assap

Verbindung wird unterbrochen!

Hallo,

Ich habe das Problem, dass ich wenn ich Rainbow Six spiele und mit meinen Freunden auf Teamspeak rede, dass ich die Verbindung verliere bzw. ich Time aus. Ich weiß nicht woran das liegt, da es nur bei Rainbow Six so ist und wenn ich was anderes Spiele nicht. Ich time nur in Teamspeak aus und nicht in Rainbow dort habe ich durchgehend einen 12er Ping.
    Ich hoffe jemand kann mir helfen eine Lösung zu finden !

Overwolf ts3 troubles

Okay about 6 to 7 days ago i had a working copy Overwolf Teamspeak3 overlay. about 6 days ago i had a issue with my pc . i had to fix the issue and reinstall windows and i reinstall teamspeak with overwolf ts3 overlay and my game

Now i cant get the overlay to work correctly. seems to work when i tab out of game. i can see the channel but when i tab back into game the overlay does not work correctly

I am now at a point where i am yelling at my pc. and come here to get some help

Teamspeak crash

Hey, Teamspeak always crashes when I start ts. What can I do?

I just can't connect to a server annymore.

A few days ago the server of a friend of mine went off for a few seconds. Everyone else could reconnect, but since then my client fails to connect. I'm not blacklisted or anything and I can still join other servers.
    Has anyone an Idea for a workaround?

Any Help ? :D

this spectacle accepts me when I want to watch the events in that room in a game, a solution? sorry for my bad English: D
    Picture:
    http://kepkezelo.com/images/y00x2vjx97x4jtw3biuf.png
    Last edited by dante696; April 23rd, 2019 at 10:10 AM. Reason: removed giant size bbcodesss and merged post to right thread

TS3 no working

Respect

I have problem with instaling TS3
    I am instal and TS3 no work please help me

https://prnt.sc/nezmyr

Thread Information