Forum

Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116
Results 1,726 to 1,738 of 1738

Crash without log / dump

So TS3 keeps crashing without generating an error.log.

Happens about every 5 minutes or even earlier after opening the client.

System:
    CPU: i5 6600k
    GPU: GTX 1070
    MB: MSI Z170a
    Samsung SSD Primary WD Blue HDD Secondary (on which ts3 is installed)

Using the HyperX Cloud II if that matters. Any Ideas? Haven't found anything regarding this specific issue so far.

Can't join a server

Hi, i've been struggling for the last few days trying to connect to this server. My friends can cannot but i can't, i can however join other server but not this one!

https://gyazo.com/53253449f99a699094740e279941612d

Please Help!

Key Bind crash

Every time I go into options to change my push to talk key bind, TeamSpeak stops responding and I have to force shutdown through task manager. Any advice on how to stop this from happening so I can get my key binds changed.

Connection Failure

So, recently I have been using a server on TS frequently but out of a sudden, I am not able to connect anymore. I have also noticed that I was logged out my TeamSpeak 3 account and unable to relogin due to some connection error. Moreover, I thought it might be a version problem so when I decided to check for updates it said failed to queue for updates or smth of that sort.

Here's what I get on my attempt to connect to any server.

<00:56:05> Trying to resolve hostname xxxx
    <00:56:07> Trying to connect to server on xxxx
    <00:56:12> Failed to connect to server

I have tried multiple things varying from
    • DNS Flush
    • Modem Reset & Restart
    • Fresh installation of TS3 (reinstallation)
    • Adding exceptions in the firewall for TS3 and its ports
    • Port forwarding

To be honest, I ran out of ideas and I would really appreciate any help

Thanks

Team speak

Im having trouble using tokio voip for five m when i use voice activation it picks up my mic and voice but when i use push to talk it doesnt pickup my voice and wont work can anyone help me?

TS3 looses audio when I speak ingame

Hello,

Currently I'm playing Gmod again and I'm connected to some people through teamspeak but often when I start speaking ingame my TS3 just stops working. I cant speak anymore and I cant hear anyone. I have some plugins installed but still though they shouldnt cause this issue imo.

Thanks for helping

Are the TS servers down ?

every time i connect to a server it says failed to connect to server several times, and it shows that my pc has wifi connected and my connection is at 100 mbps, can some one help me with that problem ?
    Last edited by dante696; October 7th, 2019 at 07:52 AM. Reason: merged

Failed to connect to server

Hello,

2 Days ago I logged off one of my communities teamspeak server on my computer.
    Yesterday when i opened teamspeak 3 and tried to reconnect to the server i got:
    "Failed to connect to server" everysingle time.
    Ive tried for hours the reasont days to connect to my communities ts3 server but nothing works.
    Ive tried disabeling the firewall and even tried to do some 8.8.8.8 port.

This happened out of nowhere and I have no idea how to fix this problem please help me.

Weird client crash

Hi,

one of my user on Teamspeak server gets crashed when "specific" user connects to server, how is that possible? Im guessing its accidentally.. But it crashes everytime he connects. Also I was thinking that both of these users have to have something same like IP or smh maybe but even then it shouldn't crash.

And ideas?

Really a crash and not a timeout?
    Is this the latest client on latest server?
    Which operation system?

Logs anything else?
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Audio problem

I have a problem with audio, it works for me in other applications such as YouTube, twitch or other things.

But the problem is that in teamspeak3 it doesn't work I don't hear anything, I can talk they listen to me but I don't talk to them

Quote Originally Posted by Prairie_Dog View Post
    Every time I go into options to change my push to talk key bind, TeamSpeak stops responding and I have to force shutdown through task manager. Any advice on how to stop this from happening so I can get my key binds changed.
    Which device is the hotkey from, which client version and operation system? Any plugin installed and have you tried with new settings.db?
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

failed to connect

I put the number for a group in a game i play in the server spot and used my nickname for the name.

Didn't work.

Got message that it failed to connect to server.

I'm sure I've done many things wrong

Any suggestions>?

Thread Information