Forum

Page 11 of 116 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

i can't use the trasparent window of general chat during the game!

hi, i can speak and hear well my friends in game but i can't click on the"window chat"with my mouse... so why??something about settage??

windows 7 ultimate 32
    ts3 update

thx.. marco969

Edit by mod
    Please look at the top of this thread (post #1)
    Last edited by florian_fr40; February 12th, 2012 at 09:27 PM.

Teamspeak 3 error debug file report

All i know is that i was afk for about an hour. When i came back this error message showed up:

C:\Users\Piet Hein\Documents\ts3_clientui-win64-1327056547-2012-02-14 17_49_44.637683.dmp

Edit by mod
    Last edited by florian_fr40; February 15th, 2012 at 07:40 AM.

Bug Report

C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\ts3_clientui-win32-1327056547-2012-02-14 22_19_33.211914.dmp

Edit by mod
    Please do not report this crash in our Bug section.
    This is just the path of your hard drive.

Please read post #1
    Last edited by dante696; February 15th, 2012 at 07:46 AM.

Clients cant connect to server

Ok so i went into my router and did a port forward and that did not work. I have no firewall blocking it so i don't know why clients cant connect to my server. Please help me.

Edit by mod
    Last edited by florian_fr40; February 15th, 2012 at 08:03 AM.

wont connect..got this error

C:\Users\m\Documents\ts3_clientui-win32-1327056547-2012-02-15 18_56_34.243193.dmp

Edit by mod
    Last edited by florian_fr40; February 16th, 2012 at 07:59 AM.

Unhappy teamspeak crashed

just like to report a bug in teamspeak,is there a file I can download to get teamspeak working properly!

Edit by mod
    Please read post #1 of this thread
    Last edited by dante696; February 16th, 2012 at 03:29 PM.

Please Please Please help D:

I have been using TS3 for a long time now and it all has been working fine, no errors or anything. But this morning i turned my computer on and it said

The Teamspeak 3 client has crashed. There is a debug file that the developers can use to help fix the problem. Please upload the file to the Teamspeak Forums.

C:\Users\Kyne\Documents\ts3_clientui-win32-1321432557-2012-02-18 17_21_04.220786.dmp

Please help, thanks in advance, kyne

TS3 crashed

When I try to enter a channel, teamspeak crashes immediately.
    How to avoid this?
    Program suggests to upload this file here, but if I try, it'S said the file is invalid.
    Please help

Bug Reports

hello all since yesterday I have a problem when I try to start with ts3 ts3 I crash and I check this writing:

The ts3 client has crashed. There is a debug file that the developers can use to help fix the problem. Please upload the file to ts forum.

C:\Users\Luca\Documents\ts3_clientui-win64-1329301801-2012-02-20 12_08_05.992319.dmp

If you tell me how to do the I do upload file.

Edit by mod

Failed to connect to server

there is a problem for some clients to connect to our TS3 server.

They are not able to connect and get this error Failed to connect to server

the server is using the newest version and the clients too

other clients can connect without any problem to the same server

There are no bans, nothing - its not the first time that i set up TS servers, but this problem is strange for me

any ideas for that problem?

Edit by mod
    Last edited by florian_fr40; February 22nd, 2012 at 12:44 PM.

Angry first bug...

Hello, today i want to join on Teamspeak server and it doesnt work.. it fall.. and tell me to report this bug here.. so i hope that you can help me to repair this but i cant fidn how can i post the bug please help me... Thanks anyway

Edit by mod

You got banned for your N.... nickname
    Last edited by dante696; February 23rd, 2012 at 07:59 AM.

Crash log

Running on the Shacktac server during an Arma 2 with ACE 2 and ACRE mods. In game play when it crashed. Cannot provide any specific info related to what might have triggered it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

my first time here

I tried to connect to a server and it showed me this C:\Users\cata\Documents\ts3_clientui-win32-14954-2012-02-25 23_01_15.358100.dmp ... what am I suppose to do?

Edit by mod
    Please put your dmp file in a zip archive and update your post with it.
    This message will be delete in 2 days without dmp file.
    Last edited by florian_fr40; February 26th, 2012 at 04:04 PM.

I want start teamspeak 3 and then it crashed always.

I use Windows 7 64 bit.

I dont know, how I upload a .zip container

*** German part deleted ***
    *** This forum is english ony ***

Edit by mod
    On this post click on Edit > Go Advanced > Manage Attachements button
    You also can use an external file host.
    This message will be deleted in 2 days without dmp file.
    Last edited by florian_fr40; February 29th, 2012 at 01:26 PM.

Microphone not working

My mic is not working in teamspeak. It works in ventrilo but when i press the hotkey it doesn't even show up in teamspeak. Even when i have continuous transmission on. Teamspeak just isn't picking up my mic at all.

Edit by mod
    Last edited by florian_fr40; February 29th, 2012 at 10:07 PM.

Thread Information