Forum

Page 12 of 115 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Failed to connect to server

Hi. Logged in last pm and got the message Failed to connect to server. This was the same for several other parties logging in. Updated software and same result. What to I need to do fix this

thanks

Edit by mod
    Please look at the top of this thread (post #1)

can't acess TS3

I was logging on and this is what I got.................
    C:\Users\Aarons\Documents\ts3_clientui-win32-1329301801-2012-03-03 16_54_26.063617.dmp......................I can't log back on...please advise

Edit by mod
    Last edited by florian_fr40; March 4th, 2012 at 03:14 PM.

compatibility with steelseries shift keyboard

I recently install a keyboard of the steelseries shift wow cataclysm, and since teamspeak3 crashed every time I'm trying to use it. I'm using windows XP
    Is there a solution ?

--merged--

and when ts3 crash , I get this message
    :C:\Documents and Settings\Utilisateur\Mes documents\ts3_clientui-win32-1329301801-2012-03-06 09_36_10.546875.dmp
    Last edited by dante696; March 6th, 2012 at 09:23 AM.

Failed to connect to server.

Ive tried for days to connect to teamspeak server that ive used for about a year now.

Ive recently uninstalled/reinstalled teamspeak on my pc.

Everytime I try to connect to the server i get the

Failed to connect to server

Can someone help with this issue??

Thanks

pierreol

We are interested in that crashreport, but please read post #1 it explains how to and where to report a crashdump
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Faild to connect to server

Hi , i have a serious probleme with TS3 i can't connect in any serveur
    I have désactivated Firewall , anti-virus it dosn't work to i download the correct version of TS3 and i update it , im using Vista 32bit , please i need your help guys

Edit by mod
    Last edited by florian_fr40; March 6th, 2012 at 05:40 PM.

Ts3 3.0.2 I can't connect to test server

Hi , I try to connect to both link you make for test (invite) and it dosn't work always it say Faild to connect to server
    my firewall dont block TS3 i see that and im in Algeria so i don't know if Ts3 block it in my country please i need help

Edit by mod
    Last edited by florian_fr40; March 6th, 2012 at 10:25 PM.

I have tried numerous times to dl TS3. When I go to open it to set up server and team chats it crashes.
    This is what it comes up with :-

C:\Documents and Settings\Jill Hunter\My Documents\ts3_clientui-win32-1329301801-2012-03-07 19_14_39.296875.dmp

Edit by mod
    Please put your dmp file in a zip archive and update your post with it.
    This message will be delete in 2 days without dmp file.
    Last edited by florian_fr40; March 8th, 2012 at 07:32 AM.

Error: Sound device was busy

I am trying to play Test Sound and it shows up ''Error opening playback device: sound device was busy''
    This is the only program that has a sound error.
    I got the latest Realtek drivers and the SRS Essentials installed.
    I never had problems with TS until now.

Please read post #1. Your thread has no informations.
    Last edited by dante696; March 8th, 2012 at 07:18 AM.

TS Client 3 cannot be launched

Good evening.
    I have big problem with TS Client 3... It worked for a long time but suddenly today, i tried to launch it, but it stopped my computer and i had to turn it off by power button..
    Re-installation or launching as administrator didn't help.
    Do you know what should I do?
    Thanks for advices!
    If it will help, I have OS Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit

ts3 crashed when i tried to connect to the server...here the debug file:

I should post this in the forum

C:\Users\Sebastian\Documents\ts3_clientui-win32-1329301801-2012-03-08 17_55_48.128000.dmp

hope you can help me

lg

Edit by mod

Teamspeak randomly loses connection.

So for no reason, my teamspeak lags when trying to join a server, I have to wait 3 minutes to see all the channels, then normally about ~5 minutes later I will randomly lose connection. I do not know why this is happening, skype ventrilo etc does not disconnect like this only teamspeak does.

Edit by mod
    Last edited by florian_fr40; March 10th, 2012 at 10:18 PM.

Server Stopped Working?

Hi

I have my own little server running for a few weeks now, but all of a sudden today, i cant connect to my server anymore and others cant to.

Didnt change anything in my settings, Port forwarding is still the same. can anyone tell me what went wrong and how to solve it?

Thx

Edit by mod
    Last edited by florian_fr40; March 10th, 2012 at 09:59 PM.

Angry Help me please

C:\Users\USER\Documents\ts3_clientui-win32-1329301801-2012-03-11 22_49_02.597947.dmp

THIS HAS HAPPEND TO ME ALOT AND IT IS EVERY TIME I GO TO LOG INTO TEAMSPEAK I CANT EVEN GET INTO IT I UNINSTALL THEN REDO IT AND IT STILL HAPPENDS PLEASE REMOTE ME AND OR HELP ME EXPLAIN WHY AND HOW TO FIX THIS PLEASE

Edit by mod
    Last edited by florian_fr40; March 12th, 2012 at 06:54 AM.

'Failed to connect to server'

Hey, not sure how many other people are having this problem, or if it's even considered a bug, but for some reason i can't connect to any server at all; not even public.
    It's definitely not a problem caused by myself, as used to be able to connect to any server all the time, and i haven't changed my settings since then. Iv'e tried re-downloading, but no joy, so if there's anybody that can help me- Please do!

Edit by mod
    Last edited by florian_fr40; March 14th, 2012 at 07:38 AM.

Thread Information