Forum

Page 15 of 116 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Angry Microfon dont work

Hello,

i have windows 7 32bit and today i connect like everyday to my teamspeak server but my microphon dont work!

Everyone can hear, when i am listen to music or receive ICQ Messages .. so they can hear all my System sounds..
    but not my voice..

i checked EVERYTHING!

Dont know what to do..........

Did you verify that the input device in teamspeak settings is correct? Does microphone test work or no?

i tried every option.. the test dont work!

Dont know what to do...

Unhappy Today, randomly, friend cannot connect!

It worked fine days ago, now my friend cannot connect. I do not know if it is me or his connection
    If anyone would like to test my server and see if it does work, just tell me and i will PM you password and the IP.

High ping

My ping randomly starts to skyrocket randomly when I have Teamspeak and another program open and I have no idea why.

this is almost no information from your end.
    CPU usage? What CPU are we talking about P III ?
    What windows?
    What programs?
    What teamspeak version?
    Teamspeak client log?

when I restart My I have to reload TS3 have uninstall and reinstall just to connnect

C:\Users\LarryJ\Documents\ts3_clientui-win32-1329301801-2012-04-22 08_45_36.490718.dmp

Exclamation TS3 Updated version crashed on first run

C:\Users\Owner\Documents\ts3_clientui-win64-1334913258-2012-04-23 10_48_15.258000.dmp

Hi bug report from the grim reaper

i was on team speak and it just crashed after i posted a link in the chat box :

C:\Users\GLENNECRUZ\Documents\ts3_clientui-win32-1334913258-2012-04-23 14_07_16.339379.dmp

that is the warning i recieved, thank you for your help

Crash with the new version

Hi mi TS· crashed with this message " \\tsroot/ts3_clientui-win32-1334913258-2012-04-23 21_01_07.396405.dmp"
    I was playing with the next pluggins "AppScaner", "TeamSpeak 3 Overlay Plugin" and "Volume control"

thx a lot for your work

Headset Problems

Downloaded the newest version of TS today and then headset only operates on one ear. Any solutions?

TS3 Keeps Crashing when I try to connect!

Trying to upload the damn file that the error message tells me to upload on the forums, and it says it is an invalid file type, what the hell?!

Someone help me fix this damn thing!

C:\Users\GODMODE\Documents\ts3_clientui-win32-1321432557-2012-04-23 23_04_39.222722.dmp

Exclamation ts3 CRASHED

C:\Users\Asus\Documents\ts3_clientui-win32-1334913258-2012-04-24 11_54_34.066284.dmp i'm connecting and using teamspeak and after 4 minutes i get thiss debug how can i rezolve this error?

please read post #1

TeamSpeak 3 Error - Client has crashed

TeamSpeak failed after trying to configure the Overlay. It didn't work, so I decided to "Run as Administrator" and that is when I received the Error. C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\ts3_clientui-win32-1334913258-2012-04-24 22_54_31.406250.dmp
    File attached.

I am running WinXP Pro 2002 SP3
    Intel Core(TM)2 QUAD CPU
    Q9650 @3.0GHz
    2.5GB RAM

EDIT:
    I tried to relaunch as Administrator and it entered with no error but when trying to set the HotKey for the Overlay in the Input Tab, nothing happens with any key I press or combination. ESC does allow the gray box to go away. Launched as my normal user, it lets me put in a HotKey but in WoT (World of Tanks) when I press the HotKey (Ctrl+F12) the overlay does not appear. Are there any other settings I should try? Going to play with it a while too.
    Last edited by K-KEN; April 25th, 2012 at 04:50 AM.

TS3 Crashes

open TS3 and it starts to start, but immediatly shuts down

Please read post #1
    Last edited by dante696; April 26th, 2012 at 07:13 AM.

Thread Information