Forum

Page 2 of 116 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

help with BEATS, TS3 & Windows 7

New puter ... running win7, 6gig of ram quad processor ... I cann't seem to keep my mike unmuted no matter what I do ... I've changed the hot key on push to talk ... seems when I click another window or someone enters the TS room it mutes me ... any suggestions? I have no knowledge with this BEATS audio on the HP Pavilion .. this is an AMD quad cord processor ... tried different settings in the beats software to no avail .. ready to throw it all out the window .. thanks for time and consideration in this!

Question Mic is ok but cannot transmit sound!??!??!

Hi, i have got a weird problem here. Anything that i say on my headset mic, doesn't go through, but whatever i hear on my speakers goes through to the other users instead of my mic's transmission. Kind of weird, Anybody know what the problem might be?

Please provide more informations.
    logs, client version etc.
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...311#post297311
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Exclamation Can't connect to some servers

Hi,

Like everydays, I tried to connect to a TS3 server (where I'm Server Admin but not Query) , but today, this message appears :

Failed to connect to server...

One of my friends can connect but not me . I can connect to other servers but this one doesn't work... :/

[Sorry for my bad English, I'm French ]

Can you help me ?

--- Merged ---
    Up ! I'm on Windows 7 64bits .
    Last edited by florian_fr40; November 14th, 2011 at 08:04 AM.

Hello

Without any information we just can guess ...

Where is the server ?
    Do you use a domain name or a IP address (if it's domain name, do you try with the IP instead this one - If not please try) ?

Question Do not connect on any server

Hello
    my ts server does not connect in any
    and even formatting the computer
    it does not connect
    Can anyone help?

Question TeamSpeak can't hear me.

Hello

I have TS3-latest and new system. In steam i can speak but TS can't hear me. In setting on test mode nothing does not work. The green bar not shown. I try reinstall.

Windows Vista.

Question Cannot hear on TS3

I can hear on games, Windows Media Player and so forth through my speakers and headphones. However on TS3 although others can hear me I cannot hear anybody. The sound is not on mute! Can anyone help me fix this please?

Exclamation Lubuntu 11.10 - Teamspeak 3 - Crashing issues

I am running Lubuntu 11.10 and Teamspeak 3. Sometimes when I open it and connect to a server, it runs fine and works for as long as I want it to. Other times, it crashes (like a "crash to desktop" style crash) about a minute into it being open. I think it will only crash when I am actually connected to a server or receiving audio from other people. Let me know if you need any log files or any other additional information.

Thank you.

TS3 has Crashed

The thing is that i have installed TS3 and i try to open the window and instantly closes, i dont know what to do but now apperas a window that tells that TS3 has crashed and that the administrators of this forum could help me so please help ^^

TS3 wont install

Hi - Ive tried downloading TS3 but it doesnt produce an icon to start the installation, just saves files. Any ideas? Thanks

Failed to connect to server

I get this message, every time I try to connect "Failed to connect to server" I know the server is working due to other members are in there when I try to get it. Now I can get into other TS3 servers with no trouble, but not this one any Ideas why? It's not a password thing or it would say wrong password, it just cant not find the server?

Strange issue

I have this issue where I can see a friend's TS3 server and see others connect to it and sometimes I can connect to it but only for alil while then other times I just can't connect to it at all. What would cause that?

My TS3 stopped working...

Was working fine last night, came to it today. Joined my clans server, and no sound. re did the wizard, nothing was was being picked up by my mic, which is odd, cause when i go to my system settings I get full feedback from my mic. Just not through TS3...

Nor when I change channels does ts3 announce "CHANNEL SWITCHED", it takes forever to log on to the server, and I can't hear anyone else talking...

I un-installed then re-installed, nothing. Then I un-installed, downloaded a new copy, and installed, nothing...

Could I please get some assistance to get this sucker back up and running?

Thread Information