Forum

Page 49 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast

No sound. everybody can hear me but I can't hear them

This has happened before. I can talk and they can hear me but I can't hear them. I see their "speaking" buttons lit up but no sound is coming through my headset. I hear other things through the set so I know it isn't the device. Please help!

Talking

I was told to come here from an error meesage and paste this ---> C:\Users\jej\Documents\ts3_clientui-win64-1394624943-2014-08-12 05_11_17.076946.dmp

Whatever it is please help

I was using TS just fine when I tried using a TS addon called soundboard and when I clicked a certain feature I cannot remember what it was it said it may require a restart and I restarted it, it wouldn't work and I got this message: The TeamSpeak 3 client has crashed There is a debug file that the developers can use to help fix the problem. Please upload the file to the Teamspeak Forums. C:\Users\jej\Documents\ts3_clientui-win64-1394624943-2014-08-12 05_11_17.076946.dmp
    Last edited by dante696; August 12th, 2014 at 11:45 AM.

emphasis on upload
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

TS3 need help!

I just updated to ts3 and i can hear my folks just fine but can't talk at all. i hit the ptt button do the test and everything...but nada happens.
    oh yeah, and the activate microphone button is greyed out for somereason
    any suggestions?

Angry Teamspeack is closing after connecting to a Server!!!

Pls Help me,
    When I am connecting to a Server I can see the lobby for 1 sec. after that TS is closing with non Error

Client Crashing

C:\Users\Sam\Documents\ts3_clientui-win64-1407159763-2014-08-16 02_24_37.758760.dmp this is mine, when i try and join a server with my soundboard plugin on, it won't join a server, but when the plugin is off, it will join a server.

Question Crash that the message said Devs had a debug file for

C:\Users\Nick\Documents\ts3_clientui-win64-1407159763-2014-08-16 14_50_16.634648.dmp
    Last edited by dante696; August 16th, 2014 at 11:34 PM. Reason: it's not what it wrote to you

Angry I can not connect to a certain server, but others are able to connect??

I am unable to join a certain server, but others are in there and telling me it works fine? I don't understand exactly why everyone else can get in besides me. The thing that really bothers me is I am able to join ANY other server I want. Just the one in specific that I want to join, I can not.

I have done everything I can think of to make it work. I have reset my router, restarted my computer, turned firewall off and tried (back on now of course), I have checked and made sure the address is correct, there is no password but I made sure that there wasn't a new one, I have even re-downloaded TeamSpeak 3 just in case it was a client error. Nothing works. It is only one server that is doing it. This is the third day in a row that I have been unable to join.

<16:35:09> Trying to resolve hostname "Server I want to join"
    <16:35:13> Trying to connect to server on "Server I want to join"
    <16:35:18> Failed to connect to server

I have been banned one time from a server, and I am pretty sure it will tell you that you have been banned, but I really highly doubt that is even an option in this case.

P.S. I have been able to connect for the server for more than a year now, and I have never had a problem and then I disconnected from the server because I was going somewhere, I came back and It wouldn't let me back in ever since.

The same post without the story is the same like "i can't connect to server"

No logs makes it hard to check what is happening.
    This is the reason, why it got moved
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Teamspeak crashes when I try to joins servers

Whenever I try to connect to a server ts crashes and says: The Teamspeak 3 client has crashed. There is a debug file that the developers can use to help fix the problem. S:\Chris\Documents\ts3_clientui-win64-1407159763-2014-08-17 21_25_13.422616.dmp

Exclamation Teamspeak 3 bug found:

I was given this window by Teamspeak 3 to present to you here:

(Have run into this problem myself)

E:\Users\John\Documents\ts3_clientui-win32-1407159763-2014-08-21 06_51_34.764415.dmp

This is the bug that I run into whenever I attempt to upload or download files to the USVAF Teamspeak.

Can't connect

I just update TS to version 3.0.16 and I can't connect anymore. Just get a 'Failed to connect to server' error. I'm on Mac OS 10.9.4.

Failed to Connect to Server

What's being done about this? I see that other people are having issues and no real solution has been offered. When can I sign back into my server?
    Last edited by jboi8u; September 3rd, 2014 at 04:05 AM.

i am having the same exact issue...

Error Connect

I just recently updates my TS, and am unable to connect to servers, I've tried many different channels and get error every time, I'm on a MBP xfinity router, any suggestions?

Thread Information