Forum

Page 50 of 117 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast

Rightclick in ts not working

Hi
    I have a problem:
    I cant make right click to a user or so. I have reinstalled ts3 and i delete the the cache %Appdata% two times

Can't connect to server

My TeamSpeak was fine for months, now all of a sudden I can't connect to the server. Can anybody help me?

No we can't. No details = no help from community.

Everything is explained here
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...f-information/
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Insignificant Permission

Hi I don't know if you can help but im new to teamspeak and I have had one conversation with my friend and now it wont let me join servers talk or basically do anything HELP.

Hi,

Post the error? copy/paste ftw :P

Server doesn't let me connect.

Sorry if the title doesn't offer much of a clue to my problem. I've been playing Eve Online lately, and the corporation I'm in has a TS3 server that they use for most of their coordinated operations. Every time I try to connect, either with a bookmark, the server address, or the IP, it shows me on the server for anywhere between 30sec and a minute before crashing and failing to reconnect every time I try until I reload the client. It shows "Trying to resolve hostname [Server Name]", then "Trying to connect to server on [Server Name]", but never fully connects

ts3 crash cant start ts3_clientui-win32-1407159763-2014-09-22 10_24_52.093750.dmp

ts3_clientui-win32-1407159763-2014-09-22 10_24_52.093750.dmp this is the error mesage that apear, and ts3 didnt start can enyone helpd me, i try to reinstall ts3 but same report apear

Having issue with playback

I am very new to Teamspeak, as I have been on Ventrillo for quite some time. I am trying to set up my headset, and I finally got the micrphone working properly, but I'm unable to get audio through my headset. Audio works through my HDMI connection just fine, but nothing I do puts the audio through my headset. Headset is using both the microphone and headphone jacks on the computer.

Error connecting to server

I try to join servers to talk with groups that I'm doing activities with and sometimes I randomly cannot connect to servers. It last for about 15 minutes and then randomly works again. It doesn't happen with just 1 server, I've had this problem multiple times with multiple servers

Make a trace route, one when you can connect and one when you can't.

Can only connect to servers in the server list

Hello-

I have tried connecting to a server that I previously attended, but now I cannot join. It seems to resolve the hostname, but when it tries to connect, it gives me the error "Failed to connect to server" and I don't know why. I have tried other servers, and some of them work, and some of them don't. The difference that I have found between working and not working is that the servers that are in the server list I am able to connect, but the ones that are not, I cannot. Even when I manually type the IP, it still will give me the same error. I have tried redownloading TeamSpeak multiple times to no avail. Please help, I am getting really fed up with this.

Failed to connect to server

Hi Everyone,

Since a short time I can barrely connect to a Teamspeak 3 server. For example I can connect to only 1 off my bookmarks but not one of the other 4. My friends have tried to connect to these servers and for them it was perfectly fine. I tried to reinstall Teamspeak but for some reason it didn`t come up in the control panel so I couldn`t delete it either. Please help me because I really want to join different teamspeak servers instead of only one!

Thanks in Advance!

DynamicZ

Unhappy Probably a dumb question... but..

I am REALLY new to Teamspeak, I have been working with some friends on it as of late, however this afternoon I don't know what happened. I got disconnected then all I get is

Failed to connect to server

I haven't made anyone mad, but is it possible I was banned or something? Would it have told me if I was?
    O.o
    (I hope not)

I know others are currently logged on but I can't any ideas?

Thanks guys!

Maybe server doesn't exist? We cannot help you without log and IP.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaliquinn View Post
    I
    I haven't made anyone mad, but is it possible I was banned or something? Would it have told me if I was?
    When you are banned in the server you get a message in red in the server chat tab: "You are banned ------. Reason: "---------------"

If other users are connected, then you should compare your client log with the one of someone already connected. If the final IP and port are different then use the final IP and port that resolves the other user's client. If are the same, then probably your public IP is blocked by the firewall in the server side.

Tools --> Client log and there you'll find the final IP and port for the server you want to connect to.
    Something as:
    Code:
    07/10/2014 23:12:13	ClientUI	Info	Initiating connection: 194.97.114.2:9987 voice.teamspeak.com	
    07/10/2014 23:12:14	ClientUI	Info	Connect status: Connecting

Thread Information