Forum

Page 53 of 117 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Bug Report

C:\Users\Larry Davenport\Documents\ts3_clientui-win64-1394624943-2014-12-14 14_43_01.551549.dmp

I got this bug report and my TS crashed. It said you would have a fix for it. Please Advise

KillStrike1,

Headphones and mic disabled

I opend a server, and it tells me that:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3cf77008fa9b98d7384c78ada63dc7ef.png 
Views:	85 
Size:	6.0 KB 
ID:	11757

Teamspeak bug

Hey i cant open my teampeak3 :S i must send this here C:\Users\Wolli\Documents\ts3_clientui-win32-1343657352-2014-12-20 10_18_12.956054.dmp then u can debug it i hope u can help me thx <3

Cant hear anything

I can see that its kinda normal problem(Cant hear anything but they can hear me) i've tryied to setup my playback device and mode.... But nothing has changed :/.
    If you can help me i would be really happy cause i need to use Ts3 a lot.

Thanks
    Danny Kean
    Last edited by Danny Kean; December 20th, 2014 at 12:56 PM. Reason: wanted to add some txt.

I can not speak on TS (AM BRAZILIAN)

I click anywhere on my computer and microphone blocks, I'm not holding more, already tried everything and has no video explaining anything !!

Teamspeak 3 client crash debug file

C:\Users\Tkachuk\Documents\ts3_clientui-win32-1407159763-2014-12-27 13_34_19.446799.dmp

This is error I have received today. I was finaly able to send the file. Do you have any answers?

and now this one

C:\Users\Tkachuk\Documents\ts3_clientui-win32-1407159763-2014-12-27 18_09_42.757404.dmp

Call Dropped and No players show up

Hello, I recently downloaded ts3 and I have been having trouble. I can connect to a server for about 30 seconds the it says "You dropped (connection lost)". Also When I connect for my 30 seconds I cant see anyone on the board.

Please help me with this problem

I can hear people, but they cannot hear me

Hi

At the moment I can hear people, but they cannot hear me, even though I push my "talk" button and it lights up

What settings does TS need in sound in control panel ?

Thanks

Cant activate mic (version 3.0.16)

I am on only one server, and my mic is disabled.
    Any help solving this would be appreciated
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	e0h25.png 
Views:	132 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	11836

I have the same problem, if I just let ts go and try to reconnect by itself it will reconnect for a few minutes then kick me off again. or it will reconnect and let me run with no other problems for the rest of my gaming session. I have uninstalled it serveral times and nothing changes. I can conntect to other ts servers when I cant to my own.

been using ts for a long time with no issues at all. now all of the sudden getting problems almost every time I try to use it

Teamspeak 3 Client Crash Bug

So I was just chatting to my friend on TS when randomly the TS just crashed giving me a message to upload a file to you guys.

Though now I just tried uploading the file which I can't because it's at 19.07 MB... Is there a way to upload it even though it's way over the limit? Sorry if this gets off track...

Connection Lost

After 30 seconds on any server it says connection lost

Quote Originally Posted by Nensa View Post
    After 30 seconds on any server it says connection lost
    This case and yours seems to be very similar:
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...ons-disconnect

I think it is related to following without any information from the main post. This why i merge this thread now.
    Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    You can connect to a server, but get disconnected after ~18 seconds/after minutes?
    We call this a timeout and this is a network problem there can be several reasons:
    • Your ping or packet loss to that server is to high.
    • Your firewall or security center does block the traffic to that server. Maybe your settings need to a change here?
    • Your router detects the traffic as spam or as an attack. Please check that there is nothing like this running.
    • You could try to disable such settings for testing or set your LAN Ip to DMZ (Remove DMZ after testing!!!!)
    • Maybe your W-Lan conenction is not that good? Try a Lan cable instead for testing.
    • The servers ping or packet loss is for your connection is to high.
    • The server does have more then 1 IP and the hoster did nothing yet, to bind one of his IP's to his server.

It can work without the IP binding and it can be random, that a user can connect or get's disconnected after 18 seconds.
    Sometimes a user can connect but is stucked in the lobby and the client does not reac to for any user interaction.

Please try to connect to our test server first. Please try both links under this text for testing.
    Click to connect to the DNS address or Click to connect to the IP address
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information