Forum

Page 54 of 117 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast

No playback sound at all

Hi my brother have a small problem with his Ts And im trying to help him.
    He can´t hear me at all or the others on Ts He can hear everything else on the computer.

He don´t have Ts in mixer
    This is how mine looks and my brother dont have Ts here.
    Name:  teamspeak3.png
Views: 134
Size:  37.5 KB
    Anyone know that to do or try?

Failed to connect to server

When I try to join a server it says Failed to connect to server, i've tried several servers and it wont connect

Voice Won't Play Via Headset Mic

As with title, my voice will not capture with my headset mic. It (the mic) is working, but the really weird thing is when I use the capture test, I could scream (literally) into the mic, and it will not pick up. However, when I tap my mic, it picks up. I know my headset is working, but I have no idea how to fix this. It seems to be client-based, I think, on this issue.

TS Breaks up

Hey, im posting on behalf of a friend. Hes English isn't too good!

Anyway. Randomly twice a day he starts to break up on TS and he then has to restart TS to fix the issue.

Server & Client is up to date. He has uninstalled and re-installed a fresh copy with no luck.

Any ideas?

Failed to connect error

Please help...... I am intermittently getting failed to connect error.... the problem has been getting progressively worse over the last few weeks.

The connection drops and reconnects automatically but is almost unusable.... anyone shed any light?

When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

'Failed to connect to server'

a couple of weeks ago, i tried to connect to a teamspeak server. this is the message i received:

<16:15:14> Trying to resolve hostname play.disneycraft.nl
    <16:15:18> Trying to connect to server on play.disneycraft.nl
    <16:15:23> Failed to connect to server

this problem began after the ts server received a ddos attack. i couldnt connect after that prob was solved.

can anyone help me with this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey29111998 View Post
    <16:15:14> Trying to resolve hostname play.disneycraft.nl
    You should include your client log when this connection fails.
    Tools --> Client log

ISP Problem?

Hello!

I can't connect to a TS3 server (I receive the message Failed to Connect to Server - something with TSDNS), but also, I cant connect to some websites. My ISP didnt solve the problem. Any suggestion?

Constant Crashing

Every time I try to run the auto-install wizard, or connect to a server, I crash. Help?!

Logs? Crashdump? Used Hardware/ Software? Drivers updated?
    No information given -> Thread moved
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

Cant connect to a teamspeak server !

Hey guys, i just resetted my pc to factory new settings and i installed teamspeak again. back in the days i had an issue with joining a teamspeak server and i solved it to change the Design [Options in teamspeak] So i tried it again but it doesn't work anymore.. the teamspeak server is: J31G.teamspeak.net

So please can anyone help me ?

Logs, logs, logs, logs. Because it works for me.
    Or try 5.39.102.46:18684

No setting in the client has anything to do with server connection.

Hi, its been a month now whenever i try to connect to my clan server for Darkfall Unholy wars it says 'Failed to connect to the server'. can someone help me?

Can't connect to any Server..

Hi, i tried anything to fix my prob, but nothing helped.
    If i try to connect to any server with an ip, it gives me the message "failed to connect to Server."
    I'd changed my firewall settings, set the ports on my Router.. Cleared my DNSCache and and and and and..
    Hope you can help me to solve the problem quick ..

Thread Information