Forum

Page 55 of 117 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
    I am having this same exact problem. I cannot even connect to the teamspeak public server nor any of the ones I usually get on. It is not my internet becuase it is working just fine. Please help.

Help With Microphone

Im using a laptop and I dnt know how to turn on the Built in microphone. IF id want to say something how do I turn on the one that's already INSIDE the laptop

'Connection Server Filed' for specific server

this happened to me today i havent been able to connect to ts3 my guild is using tonight keep on saying connection failed but i can connect to different ts3 servers fine without problems also i tried using different type of internet from same ISP i can connect to my guild ts server problem is lag is hell.

so taking these information i assumed so far that my first internet connection cant reach out to this specific ts server. i just wanna know is problem from my isp or where ts server is hosted like how do i know if my isp is blocking connection for specific region because i asked the admin of server he told me ip address of ts server havent changed n fact i can connect to it before today got me confused on where problems lays

We can not say anything without any detail like:
    Logs, can you ping iut, what client or server version is running etc.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

pls Help , Teamspeak doesnt connect German pls

Hello , Yesterday , Teamspeak works great ,but today it doesnt works.

Pls in German my English is so bad.

I have installed new 3 times , resett the Fritzbox 3 time resett the System 3 times my Friend in another Country sitting in it

I dont understand it
    Last edited by dante696; February 25th, 2015 at 04:51 PM. Reason: please give us the requested details and test all / we do not reply in german

Will not connect to any server

Ok so ive had ts3 for a long time but i had to reset my pc and uninstalled the client, i have not used it in a while and no matter what server i try to join it sees that the server is real but can not connect and my wifi is fine, any help? thx

Sometimes my client time out without reason

Situation: sometimes my windows client timeout from specific server and wont connect anymore. This is definitely not network problem.
    Logs are empty, no crash reports at all.
    Solution: client restart.

Windows 8.1 x64 + x64 client

Quote Originally Posted by KIDINK^ View Post
    Situation: sometimes my windows client timeout from specific server and wont connect anymore.
    Does it remain in a continous loop "connect to.." --> connection failed --> "connect to.." --> connection failed ---> and so on?

I CANT CONNECT TO ANY SERVERYS [Failed to connect to server]

for days i been having this issue were i cant connect to servers i have tried multiple servers even the ones on the server list on teamspeak. I have tried forums and youtube videos and nothing works i would much appropriate it if someone could help me.

TS3 on new computer fails to connect to every server

I recently got a new computer and TS3 gives the "Failed to connect to the server" error for every server I try to connect to. The program works perfectly fine on my old computer right now. Anything I can do to fix this?

[Problem] Failed to connect to server

Hey,
    I have a problem with my TeamSpeak Client!

I can connect with any server!
    I'm already gone through the settings of Windows Firewall and adapters
    then also videos on YouTube that have brought me nothing!

I ask for help !!

~ SertBoy

PS:
    My English is not so good because I'm from Germany!

Cant connect to any TS3 server

Hello everyone I need help. I have been trying to get into any teamspeak server since yesterday and it does not work.
    I have done almost everything! I uninstalled flushed my DNS restarted my pc disabled firewalls and some other tweaks but nothing seems to work. please help me!

Having the same exact issue. Hopefully someone will respond to this thread with an answer!

Can't connect to server

I've been on the server for the whole day and then I restart Teamspeak and I can no longer connect. All my friends are still on that teamspeak server, the IP has not changed, and I can connect to other Teamspeak servers just fine.

I'm running Windows 8. This is what it says when I connect (cut out the IP) :

<19:36:38> Trying to connect to server on
    <19:36:43> Failed to connect to server
    <19:40:52> Trying to connect to server on
    <19:40:58> Failed to connect to server
    <19:41:03> Trying to connect to server on
    <19:41:08> Failed to connect to server

No logs, no IP, no help.

Thread Information