Forum

Page 56 of 117 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast

Macbook Pro- I can hear others, but no sound from me.

I have been using TS for a few months successfully. Now, others see me, but cannot hear me. I can hear others, but they cannot hear me.I'm a newer Macbook Pro user. Doesn't matter with headset or speakers.

Same problem here for two of my friends. These problems seem to stack up since about a month... Hopefully there will be a solution soon.

Microphone Disabled on its own?

Hi guys I have been using team speak for years and love it! I recently got a new computer and for some reason my microphone is disabled automatically by ts3, only way for it to work for me is if i close and reopen it.
    If i click the "activate microphone" button it instantly disables my microphone right after...PLEASE help I like ts3 and use it alot but cant open and reopen in games so much. :l
    THANKS!!!!!!!!
    Also, i just uninstalled and re-installed ts3 and the problem still persists. I also checked all of my hotkeys to make sure I wasn't pushing anything to make the mic disable. only hotkey was my ptt (F) thanks for taking the time to look. I look forward to any advice!
    Last edited by ECHO3; March 13th, 2015 at 07:21 AM.

Mic problems

My mic isnt working on teamspeak at all. I unplugged my mic and tested with my computer mic, didnt work, messed through every possible setting combination restarted my computer, deleted and reinstalled TS3. The blue light does not light up for me and no one can hear me. My mic does work as i tested it on skype and so does the mic built in m computer please help me fix my microphone issue

Help me my ts keeps shuting down

C:\Users\landyn\Documents\ts3_clientui-win64-1407159763-2015-03-16 16_40_25.457206.dmp

Unable to Broadcast

I have encountered a problem that caused my TS3 client to stop broadcasting. It was working fine up until yesterday. Thus far, I have reinstalled the program, restarted my computer, and tinkered with the capture settings. I am out of ideas and am wondering if anyone else has encountered this, and how they went about resolving this.

Cant connect to a specific server

So today i change my router to a better one. I was talking to some one before the router was changed and everything was okay, then the router was changed and wouldn't let me join the server. I tried another public server and I was able to join with no problem. Then I connected my PC with my cellphones hot spot and I was able to join the server, once I was in the server I changed back to my router and I was able to stay connected on the server. Until now this is the only server showing this problem, and it bothers me because its the one my friend bought and we talk with many people in it. Is there anyway I can fix this?

If you do not even provide the IP:Port, we will not help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostblue27 View Post
    Then I connected my PC with my cellphones hot spot and I was able to join the server, once I was in the server I changed back to my router and I was able to stay connected on the server. Until now this is the only server showing this problem
    Ok, you can't connect to the server but ... what message do you get then?

If you have a dynamic public IP maybe the new public IP after changing the router is filtered or blocked by the server host firewall or banned by the server admin. Try restarting the router, this will give you a new IP.

im having a similar issue. Doesnt work on any of my computers but works for all my friends.

TeamSpeak Won't Connect to server

I am using XP. I have TS 3.0.2 /4.7.2 installed. I used the bookmark option to put the hovercontrol address in. When I try to connect it only goes as far as trying to connect to hovercontrol. This was a fresh install of TS.

Please update your client first (latest version is 3.0.16), we do not give support for outdated software.

http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

I cant hear anything

I'm using TS3 in wow and cant hear a damn thing. I have done all the recommendations posted. Changed communications to do nothing... etc but still no luck. I cant even hear test sounds... any help please.

Cant connect to server

Hello,
    I need your help. I can not connect to any server. It writes me only Failed to connect to server and says me ERROR, please help me. Thanks for any feedback.

Some people cant join my hosted teamspeak server.

Hey,
    First of all im sry about my bad english
    me and my friends bought 1 week ago a host for our Ts (from tserverhq for 30 slots)
    the host work fine we even met new friends and all good.
    then i publish it on community forum on my country and some people said that they cant join in.
    i added one of them on skype so he can screen share me and i will what the problem.
    and its loading the ts like normal
    "Trying to resolve hostname <IP>"
    "Trying to connect to server on <IP>"
    but instead to enter the server its just "Failed to connect to server"
    and its really annoying that only some people can join and some people cant join.
    i really will loved for help
    and Tnx for the answers .

Thread Information