Forum

Page 5 of 115 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    I connect to teamspeak.. for bout 5 minutes to talk to friends and this happens

C:\Documents and Settings\Vang\My Documents\ts3_clientui-win32-1321432557-2011-12-28 19_32_46.703125.dmp
    Edit by mod
    Please look at the top of this thread.
    Last edited by florian_fr40; December 29th, 2011 at 07:58 AM.

wierd bug

Ive been getting this sometimes now when i use my TeamSpeak, (C:\Users\pontus\Documents\ts3_clientui-win64-1321432557-2011-12-29 13_17_31.144277.dmp) can you plz try figure out what it is and try fix it or tell me how to if so.

Edit by mod
    Last edited by florian_fr40; December 29th, 2011 at 12:34 PM.

Bug Report, urgent (does not work)

TS 3 Error message:
    The TeamSpeak 3 client has crashed. There is a debug file that the developers can use to help fix ther problem. Please upload the file to the Teamspeak foruns.

C:\Users\Chico Ingles\Documents\ts3_clientui-win64-1321432557-2011-12-29 20_45_20.945603.dmp

Edit by mod
    Last edited by florian_fr40; December 30th, 2011 at 07:47 AM.

Server Problem

Good morning. I have a problem with the TS server. Every time I log on to TS I download a file in "my documents" which reads:

ts3_clientui-win32-1321432557-2011-12-29 13_13_56.510794.

And head for the TS forum
    What I can do to solve my problem?

Edit by mod
    Last edited by florian_fr40; December 30th, 2011 at 12:45 PM.

Team speak 3 crashed on me

I tried to attach file the debug file so that you can help me fix my problem, but it was giving me am error saying the file was invalid.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\ts3_clientui-win32-1321432557-2011-12-30 17_35_10.718750.dmp

I look forward to hearing back from you with a posible fix to this issue.

Thank-you for your time

Edit by mod
    Last edited by florian_fr40; January 1st, 2012 at 04:02 PM.

Pack as .zip.

Question TS3 Crash need debug file

every time, when i log in, my ts crashes.
    can someone help me please?

"The TeamSpeak 3 client has crashed. There is a debug file that the developers can use to help fix the proble. Please upload the file to the Teamspeak Forums."

C:\Users\Admin\Programme\ts3_clientui-win64-1321432557-2011-12-31 14_19_34.708778.dmp

Thx ahead

Pack as .zip file, and post in this thread: http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...ump-Collection

TS3 Debug file per Error request

TS3 Created a .dmp file and requests that I upload it to the Forums. However, your forums do not accept .dmp files as a valid file type. Using the 'Manage Attachments' tool below indicates that I should drag the file to "Drag Files Here', but there is no area so marked.

How can I help your program improve if your forums tools are not compatible with your data?

Thanks.

Edit by mod
    Last edited by florian_fr40; January 1st, 2012 at 04:26 PM.

C:\Documents and Settings\John\My Documents\ts3_clientui-win32-1321432557-2012-01-02 14_00_28.671875.dmp i received this error message could you help me

Edit by mod
    Last edited by florian_fr40; January 2nd, 2012 at 07:53 AM.

Help me, please

Hi, I'm from Polish Polish wrote on seven boards, and nobody told me what is the cause of my error in TeamSpeak 3, and so when I turn on TS3 it turns it for 2 seconds and disappears reinstalling did not help a few times but today I jumped out error

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ztytuuutz.png/

I have the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by LOgin View Post
    Hi, I'm from Polish Polish wrote on seven boards, and nobody told me what is the cause of my error in TeamSpeak 3, and so when I turn on TS3 it turns it for 2 seconds and disappears reinstalling did not help a few times but today I jumped out error

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ztytuuutz.png/
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...ump-Collection

Failed to connect to server

hi
    ihave a little problem
    when i try to log in the channel of my guild i have that message "Failed to connect to server"
    if i try with another channel... i can log easily
    my friends can log witouth problem in the guild cahnnel... any idea?

Edit by mod
    Last edited by florian_fr40; January 3rd, 2012 at 08:00 AM.

I do not know what gives me this about my toilet a file called "ts3_clientui-win32-1321432557-2012-01-02 23_47_04.531250" and what to do with it?

Thread Information