Forum

Page 65 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast

voice

when I get on teamspeak my voice is distoried

Can't connect to specific server

11/16/2015 04:40:28 ClientUI Info Connect status: Connecting
    11/16/2015 04:40:33 ClientUI Info Connect status: Disconnected
    11/16/2015 04:40:33 ClientUI Info Failed to connect to server, want autoreconnect = 0

I can connect to other servers but I can't connect to one specific one, how do I fix this?
    Last edited by dante696; November 16th, 2015 at 08:57 AM. Reason: nice story without any usefull detail....

I keep getting an error message when trying to connect.

I keep getting an error message when trying to connect. I know I have the correct info might it be a UDP or port designation issue? Please help.
    Last edited by dante696; November 17th, 2015 at 07:23 AM. Reason: merged

failed to connect to server )

every time i try to connect to any server i got this message error ( failed to connect to server ) i pressed win key + r and i checked for the service and i got as in the photo plz help meClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	108 
Size:	7.4 KB 
ID:	13187

TS3 crashes to desktop

Hi.. this problem has been going on for a while now... almost every time i try to open ts3 client, it crashes and sends the crashreport. and sometimes when i play any game, it will crash suddenly to desktop and i have to restart it and reconnect to server.
    It is getting to be tiring, so i would like to have some help with this. I did go through FAQ and other stuff on the site but no avail.

3.0.18.2 Qt5.5.0 keeps crashing to desktop

hi, my ts3 client keeps crashing to desktop without error messages, it just sends crash report...

i packed all the crashdumps and will include them.

yours

Pousse

Loss of server connection

I go to any portal and after 10-12 seconds there is a loss of connection, while it is not restored, reinstalled the Program, reinstalled Windows didn't help, what should I do?

I have the same problem. TS3 was working find a few hours ago and when I got home it just wont connect to a specific server while many of my friends are having no issues connecting to it.
    Last edited by dante696; November 23rd, 2015 at 03:10 PM. Reason: hijacking thread + lack of details!

Failed to Connect to Server

Hello

I am having issues with being able to log into our Clan TS3 server I can provide you the IP address and what not but every time I have tried to log into the Server it Fails to Connect to the Server could you please explain whats going on I have uninstalled the TS3 from my computer and reinstalled to see if that was the issue but it didn't seem to help. The people I play with are able to connect to it but it isn't letting me connect for some reason.

Failed to resolve hostname

Hi

I can't seen to connect to a guild's server in a game I play.

Yes, I type it right, tried 100 times

No, there's password

Yes, I tried reinstalling ts3.

Also I can't get over wolf to install, also get a connection problem.
    Last edited by dante696; November 23rd, 2015 at 09:04 AM. Reason: merged, you may fix a network problem first!

Unable to join servers

I have been trying to join two separate servers, both with no passwords, and I have been on them many times before.
    I cannot join either of them and I keep getting this message:
    <16:02:44> Trying to resolve hostname [I have blocked the server name]
    <16:02:45> Trying to connect to server on [I have blocked the server name]
    <16:02:50> Failed to connect to server

The message is the same on both of them.
    I am running windows 10 and have no known viruses on my PC.

Can anyone help me? I have a solid internet connection and have joined these servers many times before.
    Last edited by dante696; November 24th, 2015 at 04:43 PM. Reason: merged

TS3 crashes to desktop after the program starts up

My Ts3 crashes every time i start it up and i get a Ts3 error saying the client has crashed and Ive restarted my computer and Ive even reinstalled Ts3 but it still does it started about a week to a week and a half ago but i wasn't running the latest version when i used it but it still worked when i had that version it even thought it was older.

https://gyazo.com/71bfcc3bf7a1ce45ad8e8bef19f785ae
    Screen Shot of Error^

Error when attempting to connect to my server

I click the bookmark to my TS3 server and it attempts to connect and doesnt finish. Says error after attempting. I know the account is paid and should be active. What can i do to resolve this issue?

This screenshot does not say anything.

Update all drivers and windows updates and remove all custom plugins
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Unhappy Client crashes every few days or about :(

It dosen't depend on version. Currenlty it's 3.0.18.2. Win7 x64, TS3-client 32-bit.

I had many crash dumps, so can you pls take a look on these last two?

I don't have a mic or sound device (don't need it).

Thank you!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by dante696; November 25th, 2015 at 11:14 AM. Reason: merged

Thread Information