Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 67 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1761

Connects fine on PC, but not on Mac!

Trying to connect to shared server for a game project.

Any ideas?

Push-To-Talk Not Working.

For some reason, my push to talk button wont work and I have tried using other key binds for it even on my keyboard.

I haven't changed anything since I've last used it before it decided to crap out for some odd reason...
    I even used the test to see if my push to talk button would work and it does seem to work but when I'm talking to anyone else...It wont work!

I have to resort to using Voice Detection but my place has a lot of background noise, don't want to put people through hearing all of that.

Failed to connect the server

Greetings, i'm currrently having a connection problem to all the ts3 servers.
    I'm perfectly able to login at my houses net (paid private internet), but recently I moved to a residence, the internet is stable but for reasons I dont understand It doesnt let me login onto Team speak servers. Raidcall and skype work well...
    I'd like to join my friends on teamspeak, any idea of what could be the problem? I'm also able to login with a russian VPN...

Maybe the ports are closed? and in that case wich ones so I might fix it.

Failed to connect to server

am trying to connect to this server. Everyone else I know can and its just me. Is there a way to fix this? (Yes it is the right ip i've checked 20 times)
    <23:51:54> Trying to resolve hostname ts.ironwolfmc.net
    <23:51:58> Trying to connect to server on ts.ironwolfmc.net
    <23:52:03> Failed to connect to server

Big bug ??

I use teamspeak, i close the window and go to bed, in the morning TS doesnt work anymore.
    Not only at my pc, but at 40 others the same problem

This is for a few weeks now, when is the update to solve the problem?
    ITS REALLY ANOYING :@
    Last edited by dante696; January 11th, 2016 at 11:59 AM. Reason: lack of details!! 40 users, trolling us ?? if your server does not work. contact your hoster!

localhost server worked perfectly yesterday, now not even i can connect

Hey guys yesterday i hosted my own server and port forwarded and everything. people could connect all day. I tried to connect this morning, and got
    <18:51:38> Trying to resolve hostname localhost
    <18:51:39> Trying to connect to server on localhost
    <18:51:44> Failed to connect to server
    Last edited by dante696; January 12th, 2016 at 08:39 AM. Reason: read your server logs.......

Quote Originally Posted by nick01618 View Post
    My mic is disabled for teamspeak and can't be enabled again. I just suddenly started having this problem and I have no idea why. Thing is that I can be talking on skype and my mic is working fine but when I jump into teamspeak it will not let me talk. Weirder thing is I have no problem talking on Teamspeak's Public Server, but it won't let me talk on private servers that I used to be able to talk on. Please help me with this problem

This report has no details about OS, Hardware or client version and capture profile settings.
    Please read the main post of http://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/9...of-information.

Quote Originally Posted by MinaLina View Post
    For some reason, my push to talk button wont work and I have tried using other key binds for it even on my keyboard.

I haven't changed anything since I've last used it before it decided to crap out for some odd reason...
    I even used the test to see if my push to talk button would work and it does seem to work but when I'm talking to anyone else...It wont work!

I have to resort to using Voice Detection but my place has a lot of background noise, don't want to put people through hearing all of that.
    0 Details about anything nothing about client, hardware, profiles or os.
    Please read the main post's part about Hotkeys
    Last edited by dante696; January 12th, 2016 at 02:41 PM. Reason: merged
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Can't connect to any Teamspeak Server.

Since I have reinstalled windows and Teamspeak I can't connect to any Teamspeak server.

Teamspeak 3.0.18.2 keeps crashing

My teamspeak has been crashing ever since I updated to 3.0.18. (I leave my computer on all day). The crash is when the app has been running for 1-2 days. None of the other apps that I've had do this and it's really annoying. Please If I need to provide any files or information I'll do it just to fix this.

Teamspeak Crash upon joining specific server

I can join most servers on my Mac. But joining one particular server results in a crash. Where can I find the debug file to see what's causing this? Other people are able to join the server.

Teamspeak issues

I just built this computer/ I am running Windows 7 Pro. I have downloaded Ts3 numerous times. Which takes about 17 minutes to download. I run T/S3 and it installs according to the setup screen. When finished I tell it to run T/S and it starts too but stops after about 3-5 seconds. Can Anyone help me figure out what is going on?

Icon Problem

hey,
    i've rent a Server and i upload some Icons, now i set a rank on my Server: Newbie and i want to set my uploaded Icon for this rank, i do this an i can see the Icon but my friends can not. Please help me, thank you!

no, errors, no log, no client version, only "does not work" -> this is nothing we can work with
    Last edited by dante696; January 18th, 2016 at 02:15 PM. Reason: no, errors, no log, no client version, only does not work= no help from us

'Failed To Resolve hostname" Error

So I have seen some other threads but they didn't help so I had to come to you guys. So when I first got TS3 I could connect to servers without a problem but now I can't I have re-downloaded it and I have restarted my computer but nothing worked So I thought I could come to you because I really need to connect to this server or else I will lose my rank in a group so I need you to fix this quickly.

Why can't my friends access my server?

So I used all the ports and started a server from my router. On the server list all my friends can see my server, meaning it's up, but whenever they try to connect it just says "Error". Any fix for this?

You may start reading that thread
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/5...not-connect%29
    Last edited by dante696; January 19th, 2016 at 11:35 AM. Reason: what a lack of details!

Unable to connect to server

Hi i am new to teamspeak and i have tried to put the privilege key in and it tells me that it has already been used. So how do i set it up to use when i am playing World of Warcraft with my guild mates

Thread Information