Forum

Page 7 of 116 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

counter strike source

my counter strike source dosnt work any more when i got teamspeak on??

help

Edit by mod
    Please look at the top of this thread

cant hear anything in TS

i Cant hear anything in TS nothing is muted i can here music in my background but nothing in TS please help!

Edit by mod
    Last edited by florian_fr40; January 12th, 2012 at 10:06 PM.

Report a bug

As soon as i join a teamspeak server my teamspeak shuts down and gives me a error,

In the error it says i have upload a file to the teamspeak forums because developers have an debug file that can fix the problem.

This link is also in the error:

C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\ts3_clientui-win64-1321432557-2012-01-12 21_15_26.075753.dmp

Please help

Post this fil as .zip in the next thread:
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...mp-Collection?

ts3 crashed: error

Error message:
    C:\Users\Bob\Documents\ts3_clientui-win64-1321432557-2012-01-12 22_41_50.157800.dmp

Edit by mod
    Last edited by florian_fr40; January 13th, 2012 at 07:44 AM.

ts error

right

used ts3 last night worked fine ???

today not at all

i get this

the teamspeak has crashed there is a debug file i need to upload but it aint working

im on win32bit

- What client version is running?( Client 32-bit 3.0.2 )
    What soundcard and headset do you use?(Novatech 7.1 Channel CMI Audio PCI Sound Card)
    - What operation system is running?win32bitxp
    - Did it work before?yes
    - What have you tried?nothung that i know off

TS3 does not start

Hi,
    Just downloaded+ insalled ts3 for the first time. When I try to start, the program window opens for a split- second and disappears again.The TS3 icon appears in the symbol bar for a moment and also disappears again. An error message appears and gives the location of an error file.

I use Windows XP.
    Thanks for your help.

Post Team speak 3 has crashed

hi each time i try open ts3 client message and folder eror has appear (ts3_clientui-win32-1321432557-2012-01-15 09_51_54.421875.dmp) when i start team speak..... 2 sec and is crashed i cant use it ! can u help me plz

Edit by mod
    Last edited by florian_fr40; January 15th, 2012 at 05:22 PM.

Asus Xonar DG Effects not working with TS3

Is there any way that Xonar DG effects can work with TS3?

connection

Everytime I try and connect it says "could not connect initiation" I have tryed looking up the problem and there are no videos or posts that have helped me with this I dont know if its a bug or not will someone help me.

Post Server Connect bug?!?

Hello Teamspeak users,

Many community members have the same problem, They can not connect to our server...
    Some members can connect to a other server...

- Pascal

Edit by mod

Exclamation Need help ASAP. TS3 crashing.

My TS3 client has been randomly crashing for the past 3 days. I am now reporting it.

ts3_clientui-win64-1321432557-2012-01-16 15_25_05.049804.dmp

The error message tells me to "Please upload the file to the Teamspeak Forums". However, I cannot attach a ".dmp" file so FML.

Edit by mod
    Last edited by florian_fr40; January 16th, 2012 at 09:59 PM.

My client crashed several times

ts3_clientui-win32-1321432557-2012-01-17 09_08_04.799995.dmp

Edit by mod
    Please read post #1

TeamSpeak 3 error

ts3_clientui-win32-1321432557-2012-01-17 09_36_33.391024.dmp

Edit by mod
    Please look at the top of this thread (post #1)

Thread Information