Forum

Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108
Results 1,606 to 1,616 of 1616

App does not Pop-up

Hello,

I always used Teamspeak 3 and never had problems.
    1 week ago the teamspeak client started having problems.
    I run the app and i instantly connect to the channel i´ve chosen to be the default one.
    Eventhough the app is working and i can talk/listen to people and navagate in the app with shortcuts, it does not pop-up any window of the app and i can´t.
    i already unistalled and installed again.
    i already updated the drivers and the windows.
    i already installed older versions but it only pops-up the app the first time. if i minimize or close the app she will not pop-up again.

What else can i do?

Thank you very much, Diogo

Teamspeak crash option.

Hello,
    i have problem, when i try open options Teamspeak got crash... There is video with my problem, Im from poland so my language is polish in teamspeak: https://www73.zippyshare.com/v/81AQOjDT/file.html
    I have 3.2.3 [Stable].
    Somebody know how resole my problem please?

Edit by mod
    The video without the crashdump attached somewhere is useless.

Microphone not working on teamspeak?

I can hear ou of it jsut not talk into it it does not work and nobody can hear me but when they talk and i "talk" they can hear themselfs. can anyone tell me whats going on and how to fix this? if not just tell me the settting that worked for you

please help me !

Hello,

I am on a laptop in windows 7 full edition, my version of Ts3 is 3.1.8
    My problem is that the golds I want to access the ts option crash and display error 202.
    I can not update the teamspeack because the latest version does not accept my windows.

Thank you for helping me.

This version is outdated.
    If you own Windows 7, then the latest service pack and update will allow you to update the client.
    Last edited by dante696; November 22nd, 2018 at 10:53 PM.

Hi,

I also have same problem. Newest version of TS installed and installed again. I have switched off firewall on my windows, server that I am trying to connect is pingable via cmd.
    Default servers from TS list are reachable, although servers provided by my friends are not.
    I would really appreciate if someone can give me any hints of what other troubleshooting steps I can make.

My TS3 loses connection after 5-10 minutes of joining a server

I have updated my drivers, Cleared my teamspeach cache, Reinstalled TS3, restarted my computer, made sure my firewall wasnt blocking TS3, and even rebooted my modem. I have to close teamspeak and start it back up again to join a server again. Than in another 5-10 minutes it crashes again. Please help me fix this.

dont work

I have a problem, Teamspeak gives an error in which it is necessary to describe the error
    Attached Images Attached Images  

TeamSpeak Error

Hi everyone, I'm Brazilian.

Today I installed TeamSpeak CLIENT 64-BIT 3.2.3, on my computer, but when I try to open TeamSpeak it crashes and closes automatically and an error message appears, and it is the following:

TeamSpeak Error:
    TeamSpeak client failure 3. There is a crash report that will help developers resolve the issue. Type a description in the text field to explain the problem.
    Sent: 16384/68742 bytes
    Sent: 65536/68742 bytes
    Sent: 68742/68742 bytes
    Upload finished.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_11.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	17320

Please help me, what can I do to solve this problem?
    From now on, I sincerely thank you, and I'm sorry for my English.

Please help

I can not open teamspeak 3. I have windows 7 32 bits
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capturateamspeak.JPG 
Views:	2 
Size:	34.6 KB 
ID:	17322

TS stürtzt ab beim Sicherheitsstuffen erhöhen

Mein Teamspeak stürtzt ab beim erhöhen der sicherheits stuffe

Cant conect from my Ip

Hello, i try to log and there says "cant conect to the server", then i turn on my VPN and all works again. This happens with all kind of ts, so im banned? how do i solve this?

Thread Information