Forum

Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114
Results 1,696 to 1,706 of 1706

Ich kann Ts3 nicht öffen (sofort crash) auf Windows 7

Hallo, ich kann Ts3 nicht öffnen, da nach 1 sekunde sofort schließt und eine Fehlermeldung kommt.
    Ich bin wieder auf Windows 7 gegangen und ab dann, began das Problem

Mfg
    Radynexx

Unhappy Connection Problem

Hello Guys!

My problem is I can't connect any TS3 server.
    • Doesn't load the rooms.
    • I can't subscribe any rooms.
    • Yes, i have an internet connection.

5 seconds, and my client is crashed...

Please help me Guys!
    Thanks in advance!

Pictures about that:

Name:  problem.png
Views: 50
Size:  178.0 KB

Client Randomly Closes When connecting to Server

So I have been getting this issue the past few days where the TS Client closes when I try to connect to a server. It doesn't give me any crash log or anything, it just closes. Does anyone know why this is happening or how to kix it? Thanks in advance.

Teamspeak 3 crashes when i join a server

My Teamspeak crash when I enter a server.
    I simply open teamspeak as normal then try to enter the server I hear the "connected" and then it freezes and exits the screen
    I would like to know how to solve it because I already gave it a try and I already did everything I saw in the forums about this subject

TS3 not responding on connect, why??

Hi, my problem:
    I click "connect to server" and not responding.. blue circle on monitor.. and crash.
    I get this problem today.. Someone can help me??
    Thank you: Tonyka

Failed to connect to specific server issues

I've been in the ts.superiorservers.co ts server for 2 months now but lately I can't join and it keeps saying "Failed to connect to server" but if I join other ts servers, I can connect without any problem.

Overwolf doesn't support new game Conqueror's Blade

Good time of day

I can't use overwolf for getting overlay of teamspeak channel while playing Conqueror's blade. And it's really sad for me to know.
    Please fix and add Conqueror's blade in your game's list!

With best regards.

error

good I'm a frequent user of teamspeak the error is that I try to connect to the server and it says error when I talk to other people and if I let them in I appreciate your help: cool :: cool :: RE: RE: RE

Hey Gerold,

You landet in the wrong support. Overwolf is not our product.
    Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Overwolf bug reports, problems or help[/SIZE]
    Overwolf is an own product and developed by the Overwolf Team.
    To get in touch with the Overwolf developers, please visit http://forums.overwolf.com/.
    Supported Games > http://www.overwolf.com/Supported-Games
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

I can't speak on Teamspeak. I tried everything. But it still doesn't work.

I can't enable my microphone, but i have installed my microphone. I can't click on activate microphone. Please help me so i can talk wit my friends..

Hello, the problem is too complicated to solve.

It can be multitudes of reasons the only way to help you and do a remote control.

If your problem is still relevant contact me in private message I will do what I can to help.

PS: I have a degree in computer science

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

1. how refresh client information
    By 1230456 in forum Client Plugins / Lua Scripts
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: October 6th, 2015, 05:40 PM
  2. Can't delete or get client information from db
    By Barungar in forum General Questions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: June 10th, 2013, 12:01 PM
  3. Windows client crashdump reports guided from origen
    By PotaBlava in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 2