Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 90 of 118 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1761

Teamspeak Keeps Disconnting from Server

Hi

I was wondering if you can help anytime i try and use teamspeak now it keep Disconnecting meafter 5-10 mins and i need it for work could someone please help i have also had two new router from my provider and that has not worked either even port forwarding so PLEASE can someone help this is only just start since the last update

No Microphone after updating

Hi,

I updated to the latest version 3.1.6 and now the microphone does not work in Teamspeak.

I did not change any options, the microphone works fine in other software and in the older version 3.0.14 of Teamspeak that I run on another computer.

What could be the problem - and were could I find an older version of the software to install?

Kind regards,
    Ancestors

Mic not working after installing TS3

I just installed TS3 today, and now Windows wont pick up my mic input, not sure why this is but ik it has something to do with ts3!
    Last edited by dante696; September 19th, 2017 at 08:33 AM. Reason: merged.

tell me

pls tell me how i can fixed this https://imgur.com/a/gSiSN

TeamSpeak error

Hello I'm having an error in my teamspeak that when I try to start it crashes and it does not open how can I solve this error?

Teamspeak crash at launch.

Hello I have a problem my teamspeak crash at launch I need help thank you.

Crashes every time i try to open

I have installed teamspeak along with C++ 2017. it will not open keep getting a crash error? im using windows 10 64bit. i have tried opening in compatibility mode still get the same issue -.-

Ts3 stürzt nach öffnen der Optionen ab

Ich weiß nicht ob ich hier im richtigen thread bin??

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	16045
    das ts3 funktioniert eigentlich, aber wenn ich auf Optionen drücke, stürzt es ab. hab es auch schon mal neu installiert, aber trotzdem geht es nicht

Edit by mod
    -->>>http://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/1...hlight=options
    Last edited by dante696; October 9th, 2017 at 07:55 AM.

error message

Hi, I have a problem with the TeamSpeak 3 Client and every time I start TeamSpeak I get a error message and the program stumbles off it has tried several times with reinstall and synonymous with PC to re-attach but nothing brought anything to whom I it as admin execution comes this message
    many thanks for the help

here a screemshot from my Problem

pls help me in germen thx
    Last edited by dante696; October 13th, 2017 at 09:54 AM. Reason: no screenshot or anything useful in here

Microphone does not work after updating

Hi,

I have been using TS for years, but since the last update to version 3.1.6 my microphone does not work. I.e. when I use the "push to talk" button, the blue dot next to my name changes colour, but no sound is transferred; self-test fails.

But the microphone works, I can use it with any other software.

What could be the reason?

Kind regards,
    Ancestor

Cant connect to a Server when its not password protected.

Hello,

I can connect to any server when the server is protected with an passwort.

If the server is without any passwort, i cant connect.
    Its just saying Connecting Failed.
    If i ping the Server Ip, there is nothing wrong with it.

Sometimes it works, but sometimes it does not.

Does somebody have any idea how to fix it?

I cant connect to my ts3 server from phone

I cant connect to my ts3 server from phone,always just this message:"ErrorERROR_failed_connection_initialisati on"

Server connection can not be initialized

I downloaded the android version of teamspeak, I am trying to connect to a server using the server address name, and i get the following error mentioned above. I have the latest version of android and i am using wifi to connect to the server.

Server connection can not be initialized

I downloaded the android version of teamspeak, I am trying to connect to a server using the server address name, and i get the following error mentioned above. I have the latest version of android and i am using wifi to connect to the server.

version Teamspeak: 3.1.6.1
    Version android: 8.0.0 Oreo
    Device: Nexus 6P

Edit by mod
    please read the main post.
    Especially the part about "You can't connect to a server?
    Last edited by dante696; October 13th, 2017 at 09:19 AM.

TeamSpeak 3 Fix ERROR HELP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WGYp6Y.png 
Views:	50 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	16060
    Windows 7 64 Bit TeamSpeak 3 Downloaded Error
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information