Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Page 73 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1761

Can't connect

Hey,
    sry i need google translate because i'm german.
    I was last night as usual on the TeamSpeak until I came out timed against 21 o'clock. Since I also come not a single TeamSpeak server on it more. For me then only "connection to the server failed" is. What could be wrong? TeamSpeak I've reinstalled.

DiD everything but cant create a server.

I am having issues creating the server after i did all the ports forwarding. I opened all 3 ports on my router. will
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Failed to Connect :\

hay everyone ...
    i have this trouble and i try everything to solve it but not work it all

plz just help :$
    Last edited by dante696; April 14th, 2016 at 12:45 PM. Reason: lack of details

when typing in our teamspeak its says host not resolved

I have recently become one of the administrators on a established teamspeak account with the permission of the owner of the account and its says host issue not resolved when members log in unless they search for at least ten minutes why cant they type in the address that goes with the account to be faster then searching this

Failed to connect a server (Cannot connect to any server)

Hello TS3 Community !

Since the new update came out, i literally cant connect to any server what so ever. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling for both 64/32 bit ! i've tried the normal TS3 Server and it didnt work. also, i've downloaded the earlier versions and it didnt work.

I've tried everything from the firewall to the antivirus to the internet service provider and DNS and nothing worked, i figured maybe its a glitch or a bug in the latest update, since it came out i cant connect to any server.

Thanks in advance and i hope you can solve this ASAP.

Can't connect to specific team speak server

As the title says, I can not connect to my friend's team speak server. Other people can connect to his server, and also I can connect to other servers just fine. I am not banned or anything, just whenever I try to connect it gives me the vague old "can't connect to server error." I know I have all the info typed right too, I was just using it about 5 hours ago. Help?

Failed to connect to server

the past 2 weeks i cant connect to any server i did check the firewall and tried to reinstalling it several times and didnt work , if someone can help ill be so glad ..
    looking forward to hear from u .

I Can't install any pluing

When i open any plugin it opens teamspeak not open install ?
    how can i fix it

3.0.19 Bug that have

Alright so I just downloaded the latest version of teamspeak 3.0.19 and decided to log on my friends teamspeak. When I did my teamspeak crashed and got this message https://gyazo.com/6ff10fab0e23530ad1f97b2e3379bbe3 and I don't know if it's my friends teamspeak or it is the version 3.0.19. If anyone can help me that would be great. If anyone would like the teamspeak it is removed

Thank you.
    Last edited by dante696; April 25th, 2016 at 07:30 AM.

Problem with the michrophone

i cant use my michrophone, i used it with the last version of ts3 but after updating it,it just doesn't work. It works well with skype and other programs. TS3 is not muted or anything of that sort... this is kind of pissing me off since it worked so well before.
    i feel like i used "it" a lot of times o.O

In-Built Mic Not Getting Detected.

My in-built mic is not getting detected. It works properly in all other programs tho?
    When I try to test it and press the key for push to talk there is no response?
    Help! And thanks in advance.

I have new internet, sever connect fails

I recently purchased services from a new ISP, and now I can't connect to the server I have always used and had no problems with ever. Anyone know why or what to do to fix this?

Cannot connect to guilds TS3 server, please help!!!!

I am trying to connect to Victimized.teamspeak.host and it is failing to resolve host, spelling is correct, not banned etc. When i cmd prompt ping to the server it cannot find it. I have no idea what to do please help.

Why does Teamspeak lose connection?

After joining a server ts loses connection after about 10 seconds.
    What could cause this? I have tried different computers so i assume its got something to do with my internet or my router?
    Any help would be great thanks!
    Last edited by dante696; May 10th, 2016 at 01:29 PM. Reason: merged, lag of details

We can't explain that for anyone who has the problem.
    But we made a list with many possible issues already.

Please read this thread.
    "You can connect to a server, but get disconnected after ~18 seconds/after minutes?"
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/9...of-information
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information